Watching Highlights from Mike White vs Bengals

JetBlue

So watching Mike White in this game there is one thing that is glaringly obvious.   White spreads the ball around to all of his pass catchers.   

Crowder, Mims, Moore, Ty Johnson, Jeff Smith all had key receptions.   This is the opposite of what we have seen in Wilson this year.   His inability to get all his receivers involved has been a critisizm of him all year long.   With White I fully expect to see Moore, Wilson and yes even Mims get a number of Targets.  Not to mention Uzomah and or Conklin.   He is increbibly accurate on the short to intermediate passes and I think he will give his receivers a better chance to make plays.   Looking forward to seeing how the offense looks with him back there today.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I watched his 2021 highlights last night 

obviously these are highlights and his lowlights should not he ignored, but when has Zach Wilson looked that comfortable throwing the ball this year? One quarter against Pitt?

Our receivers, all of them are gonna have fun today! 

Just now, Biggs said:

Apparently the Bills watched the tape.

If we asked him to do as little  as we did Zach last game  against Bills I think  we be good! Look how much better the defensive additions have made Q and CJ this year! Can you imagine what Mike White gonna do with a true number one, Davis back and couple TE’s? Think it moved. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

If we asked him to do as little  as we did Zach last game  against Bills I think  we be good! Look how much better the defensive additions have made Q and CJ this year! Can you imagine what Mike White gonna do with a true number one, Davis back and couple TE’s? Think it moved. 

Zach played very well against the Bills.  I got the memo not to mention it.   Hope I don’t get banned.  

• Haha 1

As I said, White went out and SPREAD THE BALL AROUND 10 Different players had receptions.  That is EXACTLY what we need from our Quarterback.  Great game MW!  You could see the difference energy of our entire offensive huddle.   That is what happens when you get everyone involved.   It is no surprise that we had a Eljah Moore sighting after being a non entity under Zach.  Even Mims got into the act.   Next week White will face stiffer competititon but there is nothing about the Vikings defense that scares me in the least.    The entire team looked energized, knowing that now have "competent" quarterback play. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think Elijah had the most fun, happy for the kid. 

Me too.  I know he didn't handle the situation properly, but he had every reason to upset with the lack opportunities he was getting.  He just wants to contribute and knows what he is capable of.  Thankfully we now have a quarterback that will look to get him the ball.  That is all he was asking for. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

Me too.  I know he didn't handle the situation properly, but he had every reason to upset with the lack opportunities he was getting.  He just wants to contribute and knows what he is capable of.  Thankfully we now have a quarterback that will look to get him the ball.  That is all he was asking for. 

Immature kid who wants to play, win and prove himself. Big deal, dude literally lights up like the time square every time he catches the ball. He hit his chance and every time after this will always make the most of it. Winning  cures all ills.

• Upvote 1