Mike white not expected to play next week

48 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

And less wins .... I don't think either QB has displayed dominant winning football.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Defense stopped giving up 6 points a game, recently. The defense was incredible when Zach was the starting QB during those Jets W's. 

2 hours ago, Lith said:

All I ask is that Zach does not suck.  We are good enough to win these two games behind our defense and running game.  As long as Zach does not try to do too much.

Beginning of the season, I would have been thrilled at 7-6 playing meaningful football in mid-December, but expectations changed after the 5-2 start.  Now I want playoffs, but this season is shaping up as yet another way for the football gods to screw Jet fans over.

I hope you’re right, but I think we need to put up a minimum of 24 points to have any chance of beating the Lions today.

I’m not confident Zach can do that.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

It’s not earned if you get it by default.

I think what the idea is is that Zach is currently the backup relieving the starter due to injury. If he plays well enough he will get the job back but if he doesn't White will stay the starter.