Happy Birthday Jetstream23

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You don't find a misanthropic JN poster named Fidelio Bitonti making nihilistic post after nihilistic post to be funny?  It's f**king hilarious. 

Greatest username ever and @T0mShane needs to install him as 2023 captain immediately.

I agree.

pure genius.

when we want buffet advice we will ask you crusher but for now evaluating comedic talent is something you should avoid.

Thanks you are still a great moderator 

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You don't find a misanthropic JN poster named Fidelio Bitonti making nihilistic post after nihilistic post to be funny?  It's f**king hilarious. 

Greatest username ever and @T0mShane needs to install him as 2023 captain immediately.

Brilliant username.  Though at best I think he should be co-captain with Raiderholic.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Alka said:

Do you want to wish me a Happy Birthday as well!  Today is my birthday, and no one from this site has ever wished me a Happy Birthday.

I think your birthday wish is very sincere and meaningful, so I am reaching out to you so you can wish me as well!

By the way, when you get up there in age, you wish someone a happy birthday, because what is the alternative?  Happy that you're still alive?  I'm just thankful I can still get to celebrate my birthday above ground.  At least this year.  Who knows what next year brings?

Sure I guess. Happy Birthday

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Alka said:

Do you want to wish me a Happy Birthday as well!  Today is my birthday, and no one from this site has ever wished me a Happy Birthday.

I think your birthday wish is very sincere and meaningful, so I am reaching out to you so you can wish me as well!

By the way, when you get up there in age, you wish someone a happy birthday, because what is the alternative?  Happy that you're still alive?  I'm just thankful I can still get to celebrate my birthday above ground.  At least this year.  Who knows what next year brings?

Happy birthday!

(get your own thread!) ?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I agree.

pure genius.

when we want buffet advice we will ask you crusher but for now evaluating comedic talent is something you should avoid.

Thanks you are still a great moderator 

100% screen name was hysterical. Everything to follow was a little mean spirited for what I consider funny honestly. I prefer making fun of myself for the most part. 

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

100% screen name was hysterical. Everything to follow was a little mean spirited for what I consider funny honestly. I prefer making fun of myself for the most part. 

hmmm I think you have me confused with another talented poster

Just now, The Crusher said:

Honestly not sure who that is. So... thank you?

Oh he was a funny JI guy that only was around for 6 months or so..

I like you more than Jetmoses, he was always negative.

What ever became of jumbalayajet? He has the honor of being the first poster/online person to have ever insulted me back in the young days of message boards