Time for Aaron Rodgers and Joe Douglas to Make Call to DeAndre Hopkins

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is what you would say if you were trying to get trade value for Corey Davis post June 1. Just saying.

Hmmm. Did you actually listen to it?

The question was: "You guys were in on Odell when he was a FA, now that Hopkins is available (and he's pretty good), are you guys planning on pursuing that option or are you good with where you are at WR"?

Answer: "Nah, we love our current group. I know there was some stuff with Odell, but other than that, we love our current group"

he also complimented Davis again talking about what a great teammate he is. 

I don't know, I wouldn't get my hopes up for Hopkins. 

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Hmmm. Did you actually listen to it?

The question was: "You guys were in on Odell when he was a FA, now that Hopkins is available (and he's pretty good), are you guys planning on pursuing that option or are you good with where you are at WR"?

Answer: "Nah, we love our current group. I know there was some stuff with Odell, but other than that, we love our current group"

he also complimented Davis again talking about what a great teammate he is. 

I don't know, I wouldn't get my hopes up for Hopkins. 

I've seen it as unlikely since he put out the video where he basically said no to the Jets. But I still want to get him.

I'd put as much stock into what Saleh is saying right now as I would the week prior to the draft. June 1 is a big mover date.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I've seen it as unlikely since he put out the video where he basically said no to the Jets. But I still want to get him.

I'd put as much stock into what Saleh is saying right now as I would the week prior to the draft. June 1 is a big mover date.

Fair. I want him, too. 

I just don't think it's happening. 

• Upvote 1

Nor should they be.  You have to pay Hopkins for what you expect him to produce in his age 30-32 seasons.  Not for what he’s done prior.  
Is that what the Jets are doing with Rodgers?

You know that comment was coming so I just beat them to the punch!
  • Haha 1