• 1 month later...

I will be there.  Flying in Friday night.  Bought my tickets about 3 days before the AR injury.  Probably could have gotten them for considerably less, but hey, its only money.

No idea what we will be doing as far as pre-game, tailgate and stuff.  Sounds like there is a lot going in this weekend with a ton of Jet fans in Dallas, I would imagine we will have as big a turnout in Vegas and options will pop up as we get closer.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lith said:

I will be there.  Flying in Friday night.  Bought my tickets about 3 days before the AR injury.  Probably could have gotten them for considerably less, but hey, its only money.

No idea what we will be doing as far as pre-game, tailgate and stuff.  Sounds like there is a lot going in this weekend with a ton of Jet fans in Dallas, I would imagine we will have as big a turnout in Vegas and options will pop up as we get closer.

Yes I know a couple of friends of friends that are going.  There will definitely be a big jets presence. The tickets vs the Jets are actually cheap compared to the prices of other games at that stadium

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I'd just go to one of the sports books and drink heavily and then get back on the plane home after handing $2000 to the blackjack dealer. Will simulate closely the live game experience at Met Life.

If you can get out for $2,000 that would be cheaper than MetLife haha.

• Haha 1