A few site updates \ changes

Maxman

If this is truly about upgrades, can we start allowing frontal nudity?  Almost like the Brits do in their newspapers?  Think of it like this:  "Tom Shane: Today's Sunshine boy.  Tom has been a Jets fan since early childhood.  When Tom isn't studying to be a doctor, you can see him roaming the streets looking for the perfect sausage cart."

Again, just something of quality to add to for the membership.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

If this is truly about upgrades, can we start allowing frontal nudity?  Almost like the Brits do in their newspapers?  Think of it like this:  "Tom Shane: Today's Sunshine boy.  Tom has been a Jets fan since early childhood.  When Tom isn't studying to be a doctor, you can see him roaming the streets looking for the perfect sausage cart."

Again, just something of quality to add to for the membership.

This is great, but last time we had a thread along those lines Google basically delisted us.  Took years to recover. Isn't that right @Jetsfan80 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Thanks Phil. Mobile is very rough for me as well. Thanks for attending to it. 

I have the theme designer looking at it hopefully today. A lot of times when you get feedback it's like ah I don't really see it but we'll look at it.

Barry gave this feedback and I looked at it and I was like holy s*** this is painful.

So I totally get it LOL.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I have the theme designer looking at it hopefully today. A lot of times when you get feedback it's like ah I don't really see it but we'll look at it.

Barry gave this feedback and I looked at it and I was like holy s*** this is painful.

So I totally get it LOL.

I was really confused this morning browsing the site before my alarm went off. I was like why the hell is every thread about tickets and parking passes??? Took me a minute to figure out the navigation changed.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was really confused this morning browsing the site before my alarm went off. I was like why the hell is every thread about tickets and parking passes??? Took me a minute to figure out the navigation changed.

On mobile, what do you think we should do? I am thinking just a little more space in between NY Jets Forum and the subforums. To give it a little room to breathe. What do you think? Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

On mobile, what do you think we should do? I am thinking just a little more space in between NY Jets Forum and the subforums. To give it a little room to breathe. What do you think? Thanks.

I don't come from a family of website moguls but if it were me I'd just not show sub forums at that level 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I totally get it LOL.

You’re the only forum owner i’ve seen that actually gives a crap.

That alone makes you the best.

Thanks for all you do!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Make it collapsible so we can hide it if need be