THE BARON

Predict The Outcome Of The Giants- Jets Game  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Predict The Outcome Of The Giants- Jets Game

• Jets Win A Close Low Scoring Game
    • Jets SPANK The Giants And Win By 10 + Points
    • Giants Win A Close Low Scoring Game
    • Giants SPANK The Jets And Win By 10 + Points
    • Jets Outplay The Giants In General, But Zach Wilson Cant Produce And The Jets Blow It
    • Jets Outplay The Giants In General, But The Officials SNAKE The Jets, AGAIN And It Costs Them The Game.
    • I'll Tell You Who Wins. Piss Off, Pal... That's Who Wins.

Gonna be 10-6 one way or another with nine minutes left in the fourth and we get some entertaining Daboll v Saleh skullduggery to see who wins. Kinda like the prospects of Tyrod holding up better than Zach does against Martindale’s cover zero, but you also like Garrett Wilson all alone vs a Giants corner in that scenario. Will Zach be able to make the one or two big-boy throws against the blitz when he needs to? Will he?!?!?! 

Gonna be 10-6 one way or another with nine minutes left in the fourth and we get some entertaining Daboll v Saleh skullduggery to see who wins. Kinda like the prospects of Tyrod holding up better than Zach does against Martindale’s cover zero, but you also like Garrett Wilson all alone vs a Giants corner in that scenario. Will Zach be able to make the one or two big-boy throws against the blitz when he needs to? Will he?!?!?! 
I'm hoping ZW can make the presnap adjustments necessary to survive. He needs to know his hots and to throw the ball to the mezzanine if it's not there in blitz situations.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1