Woody Johnson: Merged

Alka

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm saying that you're acting low-class (and that might be a generous characterization).

I am, you are correct. 

Turnabout is fair play, and after three years of endless abuse for calling a Zach a Zach, I don't really feel bad about it. 

Frankly, I think you're being horribly oversensitive.

I realize your opinions are infallible and sacred but there are times when people are going to disagree with you.  

My opinions are fallible and not remotely sacred.

I'm just more right more often than guys like you. 

Sorry you have trouble with that.  But that's a you problem.

Feel free to disagree with me all you want.  

No need.  I'll just continue to occasionally mock homers like you, who had no problem bashing guys like me the last three years.

Again, turnabout is fair play.

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I am, you are correct. 

Turnabout is fair play, and after three years of endless abuse for calling a Zach a Zach, I don't really feel bad about it. 

Frankly, I think you're being horribly oversensitive.

My opinions are fallible and not remotely sacred.

I'm just more right more often than guys like you. 

Sorry you have trouble with that.  But that's a you problem.

No need.  I'll just continue to occasionally mock homers like you, who had no problem bashing guys like me the last three years.

Again, turnabout is fair play.

I criticized ZW plenty his first 2 years.  Only this year did I think he showed signs of promise.  I still think he has the potential to succeed in the right situation (e.g. competent OL, 3 legit WRs, competent OC)

I don't think anyone who has actually followed my posts would accuse me of being a homer.  And when did I bash you?   

On 11/20/2023 at 1:09 AM, JohnnyLV said:

Just don't see it.  We have no OL. Rodgers was declining anyway. It was an idiotic move in every way. if we could have signed Rodgers as a free agent with no strings, sure give it a shot but made numerous franchise crippling moves to get him, and it will never work out. We had a good core and closed the window on this team ourselves. I am a super optimistic fan, but I predicted 5-12 before the season started even with Rodgers.  We will likely be the worst team in the NFL in 2025 because JD and Saleh will double down even more next year.

ok see you in 2025