Zach Wilson Era Over; Grading Every Joe Douglas Draft Pick

JetNation

Joe Douglas

Zach Wilson has been sent to the bench just days after Michael Carter was waived. Two more Joe Douglas draft picks have gone by the wayside. With that in mind, we look at every single Douglas pick from the day he arrived at 1 Jets Drive. Tim Boyle is getting the start on Black Friday, listed to our NY Jets Podcast for all the latest news and reactions.

Our NY Jets Podcast can now be found on Spotify and Amazon Music. Also, please be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Zach Wilson Era Over; Grading Every Joe Douglas Draft Pick appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

• Post of the Week 1

On 11/23/2023 at 4:40 AM, LIJetsFan said:

Extremely long vid but extremely worth watching.  Thanks you OP.  

Even as a guy who always talks about how a lot of fans don't realize how many draft picks bust, I was surprised to see how many players grade out as being essentially worthless.

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, AFJF said:

Even as a guy who always talks about how a lot of fans don't realize how many draft picks bust, I was surprised to see how many players grade out as being essentially worthless.

It’s not just the jets.  All teams draft their fair share of players who don’t make it.  I think what fans fail to see is how young many of these players are, especially underclass men.  They still have a lot of growing up to do both mentally and physically.  And, imo, it’s the mental part that does them in.