Jets get it Right with Joe Douglas, Robert Saleh Decision

JetNation

I see the logic in keeping saleh as coach but I think I’d launch him.  He has really mismanaged the offense, first by hiring butt boy milfy, and putting together a sub par coaching staff except for Ulbrich.  The jets could maintain continuity by promoting Ulbrich and launching saleh.  As for Douglas, I think he’s done a good enough job at acquiring players and dealing with cap issues.  Everyone points to the oline being a mess because of Douglas but the personnel he chose should’ve been able to ave an average oline if the coaching was right in spite of the injuries.  It wasn’t. This all falls on saleh.  The only major issue I saw with Douglas this season was not moving to replace Davis and not having a suitable backup for Zach.  Remember he finally brought in Siemian but he languished behind Boyle for quite a few weeks.  This was salehs decision.

Keep rewarding failure and incompetence and expect more of the same. Rodgers will turn out to be the worst decision made during the Woody World error. What makes it even worse is that he was here to cover up the complete sh*tshow that was Sad Sack. And double down douglASS keeps his job to create even more damage. It's unreal.

8 minutes ago, rangerous said:

He has really mismanaged the offense, first by hiring butt boy milfy, and putting together a sub par coaching staff except for Ulbrich.  The jets could maintain continuity by promoting Ulbrich and launching saleh.

Hiring LaFleur was the one decision he got right on offense.

The defensive staff seems to be all good, Whitecotton, whoever the LB coach is, Oden and Manuel (safeties).

His decision to keep Boyer was wise.

He’s fireable for having absolutely no clue how to fix anything on offense and for his 17-32 record.

When you’re a HC, you’re judged on results.  Simple as that.

On 12/24/2023 at 10:34 AM, BP said:

Well, now becton is free to become morbidly obese again after the season. Just being regular obese this year didn’t work. 

No. If Mekhi stays true to past practice,  he'll show up to another teams training camp down another 35 lbs, he'll be ripped and pretend he lived Football and secure a big contract. THEN he'll turn into a giant sized Ruben Stoddard...