Who are you rooting for Jets or Pats?

doitny

Jets vs Pats  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Jets vs Pats

• rooting for a Jet win
    • rooting for a Jet loss

Just like every game since we lost to Atlanta, I'm rooting for the Jets but do not really care if they win or not. 

It's sort of like watching your 7 year old play sports. You mostly hope they don't embarrass themselves.

On 12/25/2023 at 8:14 AM, kevinc855 said:

I think the tank crowd are a bunch of spineless losers but this game separates the crowd. Anyone rooting for the patriots is just a fair weather poser. 

Any real Jet fan rooting for the patriots to beat the Jets can hand in their fan card. 

i feel so attacked!!!! lol

• Haha 1

On 12/25/2023 at 9:37 AM, kevinc855 said:

Yep I’m unfollowing any content creator or person on twitter who advocates for this. It’s mutiny. It’s treason. 

It’s unforgivable 

I almost want to start creating content just to be unfollowed by you.  lol

I'm almost only ever half serious (at most) when criticizing you, btw.  I get a kick out of your posts.

On 12/25/2023 at 7:32 AM, doitny said:

after seeing this board blow up yesterday over a win i am curious what your rooting for in this game.

do you want to beat Bill that POS and end the losing streak. to make him lose his last game in NE.

or

is draft position too important that you want to lose and watch Bill get the last laugh on us.

it will be our last chance to beat him as a Pat and maybe ever.

this is a hard question for sure but i vote to beat him and end the streak. 

this is my first poll i hope i did this right ;lol

How's this?  I am rooting for the Jets to win, but I will be happy if they lose.

Does that make sense?  If it doesn't, I can't argue with you.  Makes no sense to me either.  But that's how I feel.

• Upvote 1