More inexplicable decisions.....

BCJet

23 minutes ago, David Harris said:

It's championship week in fantasy football.

Things have ended badly this FF year.   I was the top seed heading into the playoffs, the guy I played against had Amari Cooper who scored a mind boggling 41 points and I ended up losing by a few points.   Then Cooper gets hurt so they guy that beat me is playing in the final against the guy no one wants to win the championship.  BAH!

• Sympathy 1

On 12/29/2023 at 8:22 AM, BCJet said:

In what world should Breece Hall play the entire second half of a meaningless game when Izzy was active and sitting on the bench - does anyone on this team understand how to develop a young player while also limiting mileage on their star RB?  What did we have to gain having Breece get 22 touches in this game?

I actually hope that Saleh sat Izzy due to his fumble because that would actually be even more ridiculous given that he waited until week 17 of his 3rd season to hold a player accountable for their on field performance. 

Isn't possible that Breece has season contractual incentives?

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Things have ended badly this FF year.   I was the top seed heading into the playoffs, the guy I played against had Amari Cooper who scored a mind boggling 41 points and I ended up losing by a few points.   Then Cooper gets hurt so they guy that beat me is playing in the final against the guy no one wants to win the championship.  BAH!

@Pac is in your league?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, peebag said:

Isn't possible that Breece has season contractual incentives?

I dont think so, as I believe rookie contracts are slated into the draft spot and dont have incentives. 

Hopefully Izzy get the majority of touches on sunday vs New England.