Rodgers boyfriend will remain a Raider

20 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Never say never.   Some scrub Jamal  Adams was traded for two first round picks. ( former Jet Dc made him look like a star).    Devante Adams is still one top wr in the game.     Desperate teams do dumb things .  

I am saying never.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:02 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

How do you know it's not posturing by the Raiders' GM?  Not everyone is as clueless as Woody Johnson when it comes to discussing potential trades.

There has to be SOMEONE as clueless as Woody Johnson. 

Right? 

🫣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

Jamal Adams was 24 when the Jets traded him. Not quite the same.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yea is Jamal Adams going to the hall of fame .  I don’t think so.( he currently teamless at what age lol.    D Adams everyone in the league knows is still one of the Top wrs in the game.( I bet you he was playing last year with an injury thanks to Jimmy G) .       I’m happy Devante Adams is a Raider, you should be happy what you have .  

On 3/6/2024 at 12:38 PM, Rich Thornburgh said:

Rogan would have the entire team eating bull testicles and practicing karate instead of football 

How do YOU know the Jets aren’t better at karate than they are football? Not a tough hurdle to clear.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am saying never.

You aren’t the Gm .  So that’s just your opinion - which doesn’t hold much weight.  A Rodgers has all the power , and he probably has more power than a Joe Douglas when comes to having Woody Johnson ear. 

You aren’t the Gm .  So that’s just your opinion - which doesn’t hold much weight.  A Rodgers has all the power , and he probably has more power than a Joe Douglas when comes to having Woody Johnson ear. 
Are you enjoying the Aidan O'Connell era? What a time to be alive!

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Yea is Jamal Adams going to the hall of fame .  I don’t think so.( he currently teamless at what age lol.    D Adams everyone in the league knows is still one of the Top wrs in the game.( I bet you he was playing last year with an injury thanks to Jimmy G) .       I’m happy Devante Adams is a Raider, you should be happy what you have .  

Jack Straw recognizes a straw man argument when he sees one. While you provided an interesting diary entry, I will note that I never said Jamal Adams was going to the Hall of Fame. I simply stated his age at the time of his trade. Try to stay on track. 

Teams value youth and production. Jamal Adams had both of these qualities at the time of his trade, which contributed to the outsized return he netted via trade. Davante Adams does not have both of those attributes, due to his age.

Do you understand, or would you like me to elaborate more via crayons and pictures?

12 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Morons. Useless acquistion that cost them a treasure chest.  Screw 'em. Waste his career. Shame. 

This Raider team not that far off.   Watch it’s going to be free agent player favorite destination  this off-season. ( players want to play for Antonio Pierce.   I don’t know you saw Brandon Aiyuk podcast where he was talking with Jaydon Daniels and another Rb escapes me  that they all eventually will be Raiders at some point. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Jack Straw recognizes a straw man argument when he sees one. While you provided an interesting diary entry, I will note that I never said Jamal Adams was going to the Hall of Fame. I simply stated his age at the time of his trade. Try to stay on track. 

Teams value youth and production. Jamal Adams had both of these qualities at the time of his trade, which contributed to the outsized return he netted via trade. Davante Adams does not have both of those attributes, due to his age.

Do you understand, or would you like me to elaborate more via crayons and pictures?

Could Jamal Adams ever cover anyone at any age.   The Jets Dc used him in a unique way to hide that fact .    Devante Adams was never a burner , just like Jerry Rice , but like Jerry is great route runner.     Wrs who are great route runners play a lot longer , than wrs that rely just on speed .  Because when speed wrs lose a step that’s a big part of their game.  
Devante Adams still at the top of the best wrs in the game, and is going to. Be for quite a while.     No sense arguing now , as we will examine this thread down the road.

29 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
31 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Are you enjoying the Aidan O'Connell era? What a time to be alive!

Keeping sleeping on A OConnell .   He was the second best rookie Qb in the NFL last year.  He basically played with the third stringers till week 6 when took over for Jimmy G.   With half the playbook, he did pretty good job.   4-1 with Kolton Miller healthy at Lt .  He knows Raiders are bringing in competition at Qb , and he’s not afraid to fight with anyone for the starting job.( dropped so many pounds already getting ready for next season).  

The guy was a walk on at division 1 so far down the depth chart .  He rose up to be their starting Qb . Unlike Zach Wilson he’s not afraid of little competition .

• Haha 1

This Raider team not that far off.   Watch it’s going to be free agent player favorite destination  this off-season. ( players want to play for Antonio Pierce.   I don’t know you saw Brandon Aiyuk podcast where he was talking with Jaydon Daniels and another Rb escapes me  that they all eventually will be Raiders at some point. 

Zero chance Jaylon Daniels falls to Raiders.  First 3 picks in draft will be Caleb, Daniels/Maye, Maye/Daniels.  You have the Bears, Wash, Pats, Falcons that need a QB. Possibly Giants and Vikings are in that mix as well.  ALL pick ahead of the Raiders. But you could get Nix who I like.  Raiders need a QB so they will get pick of 2nd litter - McCarthy or Nix will be left in round 1, Penix in round 2 but they aint getting one of the top 3 unless they trade their future draft picks and it would have to be a haul to go from 13 to 3. Dont see that happening. So again, you have an overpriced WR in Adams whoi came to teh Raiders becuse his friend, Carr was there to throw to him. Now he will have a rookie QB.  They are better off cutting their losses and get what they can in a trade and spare themselves that ridiculous contract, if its even possible.

Keeping sleeping on A OConnell .   He was the second best rookie Qb in the NFL last year.  He basically played with the third stringers till week 6 when took over for Jimmy G.   With half the playbook, he did pretty good job.   4-1 with Kolton Miller healthy at Lt .  He knows Raiders are bringing in competition at Qb , and he’s not afraid to fight with anyone for the starting job.( dropped so many pounds already getting ready for next season).  

The guy was a walk on at division 1 so far down the depth chart .  He rose up to be their starting Qb . Unlike Zach Wilson he’s not afraid of little competition .

You're better off trading for Zach Wilson LOLOLOL O'Connel SUCKS. 

• More Ugh 1

34 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Could Jamal Adams ever cover anyone at any age.   The Jets Dc used him in a unique way to hide that fact .    Devante Adams was never a burner , just like Jerry Rice , but like Jerry is great route runner.     Wrs who are great route runners play a lot longer , than wrs that rely just on speed .  Because when speed wrs lose a step that’s a big part of their game.  
Devante Adams still at the top of the best wrs in the game, and is going to. Be for quite a while.     No sense arguing now , as we will examine this thread down the road.

I don't even understand what you're arguing against? Read my posts and then articulate what you're disagreeing with.  Marvin Jones Jr. was the oldest WR in the NFL last year and that was at the ripe old age of 33 1/2 years old. Next up? Randall Cobb, who blows, at 33 years old.

Nobody is arguing whether Davante can play and be productive when he's 33. I'm arguing that nobody is giving up two first rounders for that privilege. 

Just now, Maynard13 said:

Zero chance Jaylon Daniels falls to Raiders.  First 3 picks in draft will be Caleb, Daniels/Maye, Maye/Daniels.  You have the Bears, Wash, Pats, Falcons that need a QB. Possibly Giants and Vikings are in that mix as well.  ALL pick ahead of the Raiders. But you could get Nix who I like.  Raiders need a QB so they will get pick of 2nd litter - McCarthy or Nix will be left in round 1, Penix in round 2 but they aint getting one of the top 3 unless they trade their future draft picks and it would have to be a haul to go from 13 to 3. Dont see that happening. So again, you have an overpriced WR in Adams whoi came to teh Raiders becuse his friend, Carr was there to throw to him. Now he will have a rookie QB.  They are better off cutting their losses and get what they can in a trade and spare themselves that ridiculous contract, if its even possible.

Never said he would .  Brandon Aiyuk and Daniels were talking on Aiyuk podcast that they eventually at some point in their careers be Raiders.( players talking among themselves)    Jaydon Daniels was in the  Raiders locker room the last game of the season. ( Antonio Pierce is Daniel’s guy Arizona st connection  - if he had a choice without a doubt he be a Raider.  
       The Raiders had one of the top defenses in the league after Antonio Pierce took over.   They have seventy million to play with in freeagency  starts.   By the time it finished they might have the best defense in all of football .     The Raiders have top five talent at the skill positions on offense .    
This Raider team has better shot than the Jets being contender next year.      The Raiders were the last team to beat the achiefs last year in their house too.  Their defense kick the Chiefs , and Mahomes  butt all game. 
 The Jets would be smart to do nothing this off-season , as you aren’t winning crap with 41 year old coming off injury, and running back. With same cast of characters. 

I'm rooting for him

Never said he would .  Brandon Aiyuk and Daniels were talking on Aiyuk podcast that they eventually at some point in their careers be Raiders.( players talking among themselves)    Jaydon Daniels was in the  Raiders locker room the last game of the season. ( Antonio Pierce is Daniel’s guy Arizona st connection  - if he had a choice without a doubt he be a Raider.  
       The Raiders had one of the top defenses in the league after Antonio Pierce took over.   They have seventy million to play with in freeagency  starts.   By the time it finished they might have the best defense in all of football .     The Raiders have top five talent at the skill positions on offense .    
This Raider team has better shot than the Jets being contender next year.      The Raiders were the last team to beat the achiefs last year in their house too.  Their defense kick the Chiefs , and Mahomes  butt all game. 
 The Jets would be smart to do nothing this off-season , as you aren’t winning crap with 41 year old coming off injury, and running back. With same cast of characters. 
You must be confused. This is a forum for delusional Jets fans, not delusional Faider fans.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Too bad we dont play you next year. Too bad. Youd see a 41 year old QB make mince meat out of a phat scrub wannabe QB like O'Connel who wont be your starting QB next year anyways. 

2 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

I don't even understand what you're arguing against? Read my posts and then articulate what you're disagreeing with.  Marvin Jones Jr. was the oldest WR in the NFL last year and that was at the ripe old age of 33 1/2 years old. Next up? Randall Cobb, who blows, at 33 years old.

Nobody is arguing whether Davante can play and be productive when he's 33. I'm arguing that nobody is giving up two first rounders for that privilege. 

Maybe the Seahawks will bite LOL