Which of the 4 scenarios are you vibin' with as of March 1

Choose an offseason   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Trade 3rd rnd pick for Jeudy, sign QB Drew Lock, Van Jefferson, draft Safety/LBs/IOL on day 3
    • Sign Curtis Samuel, Mariota, Gardner-Johnson, draft IOL Rnd 3, QB Pratt/J Travis Rnd 4, WR/Def late.
    • Sign Mike Evans, QB J. Dobbs, back 7 rotational veterans on defense. Draft Safety in round 3, LB rnd 4, IOL/WR late.
    • Sign C Connor Williams, WR Tyler Boyd, J Brisset, DJ Chark, Draft all Defense.

14 hours ago, Lith said:

Aren't you the one who jokes that your wife has the ability to will things into being and tell the future.  And then you go ahead and tempt the fates by throwing the idea of item 4 into the ethosphere.

As to your scenarios, I chose option 2, but I might prefer that we go WR R3 and leave interior OL to late rounds if we have already added two OTs to the line.

its no joke, the wife has not missed yet... but that trick with her witchcraft sh*t only works on what already is. Like we could ask in april is ___ ___ the highest graded tackle, and i promise you the answer would be correct!  ...it doesn't work with "Wil the Jets make the playoffs again in my lifetime"

14 hours ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

Yup I agree with everything

Id simply attack the oline in free agency

Sign Trent Brown

Sign Jonah Jackson

Sign Bakhitari

Sign David Edwards

Resign Bryce Huff 

Do you mean Jonah Williams? No to him or trent Brown who is 30 and will be super expensive. JD is not spending 18-20M on Huff per year. Aint happenin. They will let him walk and we can get a 3rd round comp pick. I could see JD signing Bakharti on a 2 year 15M deal. Edwards is ehhh. I'd really like to see AVT and Tippy as the guards Sign a middle of the road center that wont be super costly, resign McGovern for depth, and draft either Fuaga or Fashanou to play tackle. They will need to draft a tackle and sign a vet tackle.  

18 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The NFL is a copycat league.  I say we draft Baby Gronk and try to get Livvy Dunne to show up to all the Jet games (our version of Tay Tay) to win favor with Goodell.  

Draft Bowers and JD will HAVE to get a T in round 3. Maybe the kid from Yale who is climbing up thae charts,  Bakharti LT, Tippy LG, Tyler Badshi C (Cowboys FA), AVT LG, RT (Yale) Kiran Amegadjie

2 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Do you mean Jonah Williams? No to him or trent Brown who is 30 and will be super expensive. JD is not spending 18-20M on Huff per year. Aint happenin. They will let him walk and we can get a 3rd round comp pick. I could see JD signing Bakharti on a 2 year 15M deal. Edwards is ehhh. I'd really like to see AVT and Tippy as the guards Sign a middle of the road center that wont be super costly, resign McGovern for depth, and draft either Fuaga or Fashanou to play tackle. They will need to draft a tackle and sign a vet tackle.  

You can franchise Huff and get more than a 3rd. I don't understand what Douglas is doing. 

If we signed Calvin Ridley

And then drafted Malachi Corley rd 3... 

Draft Bowers rd 1

That is a real wr group

Resign big bust becton

Sign Bakhitari

Sign David Edwards

Sign prince tega Wongoho

Ridley/. Lazard

Corley*

Bakhitari

Vera-Tucker

Tippmann

Edwards

Becton

Bowers*

Wilson

Rodgers

B. Hall/  A. Gibson/ Israel 

They just need a speedy slot like the Ravens Flowers.  Lazard should bounce back with Rodgers back.  They can get Malik Washington in round 4, Cole Bishop safety in round 3, and a tackle in round 1. But now that they have moved on from Laken, they will need to sign a vet OL -  a guard and a tackle. OR, they can go vet LT, Tippman at LG, resign McGovern at center, AVT RG and draft a RT Fugua. or trade their #1 and get a 2nd rounder. A good tackle will be there like Guyton or Mims. 
OR vet LT, vet Zeiter @guard, Tippman at center, with McGovern backing him up, AVT at guard and rookie RT.  Then draft a guard or center in round 2 or 3 if they trade back.  We have lots of options.  JD just has to find a few top quality OL guys to slide in instead of these walking wounded types he's been messing with since being the GM.    

Bowers is a way better match with G Wilson than a speedy slot.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Paradis said:

its no joke, the wife has not missed yet... but that trick with her witchcraft sh*t only works on what already is.

so, she tells you what already happened.  That's not a witch.  That is a reporter.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Paradis said:

Sweet, thanks for playing. Smh, you guys wants to paint your nails black and wear eyeliner while you're at it? 

I don't know how to break this to you, but the jets won't be signing Santa clause to the roster. The point of that exercise that you morose fcks missed, was the notion that you may have to settle for what it is. 

New poll

1) Win a SB

2) Not win one.

there you go. grab a cheese string on your way out. 

Calm down dude. Everyone has to have a personal worst post ever. You me jesus everyone. 

That was your jn lowpoint. It can only get better

10 hours ago, Paradis said:

its no joke, the wife has not missed yet... but that trick with her witchcraft sh*t only works on what already is. Like we could ask in april is ___ ___ the highest graded tackle, and i promise you the answer would be correct!  ...it doesn't work with "Wil the Jets make the playoffs again in my lifetime"

Can i borrow her black nail polish and lipstick?

On 3/1/2024 at 10:15 AM, Beerfish said:

Right now I think we have 8 draft picks but Douglas unlikely we end up with 8 but lets say we do after getting a pick for Wilson and moving around a bit.

Two Wide Receivers

Two olineman

Developmental QB

Developmental RB

Defensive Tackle

Stout tackling Linebacker (Not the usual jets draft of shrimp speed #3 LB)

That is how the draft SHOULD play out.

I have little confidence Douglas will indeed go super heavy offense, he'll sign some vet WR's and then say 'we good!' after picking one WR.

OLine first ... Massive humans are in limited supply.