Josh Jacobs Flips a Dirt Bike While Being Towed By an ATV

On 3/22/2024 at 2:41 PM, Beerfish said:

Smart smart man wearing a helmet.  Always wear you helmet when cycling or motor cycling or skate boarding or roller blading or whatever you do for fun.   It's not the perceived dangerous moves that get you it is the innocent small things like this that get you.

I’ve never worn a helmet while riding a bike. The day I put one on, I’ll fall on my head.  But, it is safer. Knew an older gent who got into bike riding and fell in NYC on the street. He was never the same again. Was in the hospital for a few months.  Totally scrambled his brain and cognitive functions 🙁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

I’ve never worn a helmet while riding a bike. The day I put one on, I’ll fall on my head.  But, it is safer. Knew an older gent who got into bike riding and fell in NYC on the street. He was never the same again. Was in the hospital for a few months.  Totally scrambled his brain and cognitive functions 🙁

Wear one, if not for for your loved ones.

I don't like my bike helmet, it looks stupid, it is hot as hell in the summer, it is not that comfortable compared to just a ball cap for instance.   I still wear it every time.

I learned the value of helmets playing hockey when I as young.  I was pissed at a guy on the other team so I took a run at him across the rink.  Just as I got there another guys stick hit my skates and I went head first into the boards.  Broke my helmet, as in cracked it in half.   No injury to me.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I learned the value of helmets playing hockey when I as young.  I was pissed at a guy on the other team so I took a run at him across the rink.  Just as I got there another guys stick hit my skates and I went head first into the boards.  Broke my helmet, as in cracked it in half.   No injury to me.

#Canada

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

#Canada

Man it was so different playing sports back in my day.   Almost zero worries of concussions back then.   I got up slow they looked at me and it was 'you're good to go.'

Football was even worse,  In a practice drill I dove at a guys legs to make a tackle head first was obviously concussed bell run, dizzy the whole bit.  Just staggered back into line for the next rep.

Now you know why I am like I am.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Wear one, if not for for your loved ones.

I don't like my bike helmet, it looks stupid, it is hot as hell in the summer, it is not that comfortable compared to just a ball cap for instance.   I still wear it every time.

Yea I’m looking to get back into riding. Dont play any contact sports for years. Getting a helmet is a wise move. When I was younger pre-adolescent days I used to fall out of bed a lot and land right on my head. Looking back I must have had several concussions. Not making this up either. You wouldn’t happen to have a spare helmet would you? I got a pretty big head actually.😂

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2024 at 3:41 PM, bicketybam said:

Is that even him on the dirt bike? His legs look thin for a RB.

I don't think that's him on the dirt bike. I think maybe he's driving the ATV. Notice the Packer colors ? 

• Upvote 1