2024 Could Be Special!

Knicks #2 seed in the East, Rangers Presidents Cup winners, Yankees and Soto could have a great season if pitching stays healthy & finally the Jets with a stacked defense & a HOF QB with better skill position players on offense. 

Play back of 1969!

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Knicks #2 seed in the East, Rangers Presidents Cup winners, Yankees and Soto could have a great season if pitching stays healthy & finally the Jets with a stacked defense & a HOF QB with better skill position players on offense. 

Play back of 1969!

And Jets offseason champs!

46 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Play back of 1969!

Ahhhh! Is your Stanley Cup half full? 🤣

• More Ugh 1

8 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Don’t forget the Mets bro!  6 straight wins 13-3 last 16!  Let’s Go Mets baby!

I’ve been a Mets fan my whole life…. witnessing our ‘69 championship from our LI home at age 6. I would love nothing better than the Mets replacing the Yanks in my dream scenario, but they don’t have the horses this year. Yanks do…. but their manager will cost them when playoffs come around. Hoping Soto fulfills his dream of playing with Mets! 

Mets need to be competitive, show that the young players can be stars and the AAA pitching can be electric when September call-ups happen. We need to sell Soto on our future.