Tom’s Draft Media Brainworms 2024 Mock Draft

37 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Everybody wants the sexy "yeah, but this time, it's different" pick until they get burned.

There were even fans begging the Jets to trade up in '06 from #4 for Reggie Bush 🤣

They settled for Brick at #4 and Mangold at #29.  That turned out ok.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_NFL_draft#Player_selections

Even in a best-case type scenario where Bowers turns out to be as good as LaPorta, I still want Fashanu over him. 

A franchise LT like Tunsil costs 25M per on the open market, and they never become available unless you're willing to part with premium draft capital to acquire and then you still have to pay him.

You apparently love Fashanu.  Some have him ahead of Alt.  Plenty have him behind Faugua and Fautanu.  Still others have Latham at the top and some have Mims ahead of all of them, though that is pretty ballsy.

3 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

Probably not worth responding because you clearly havent read the entire conversation but I fully understand the positional value and have called it out may times and addressed how the situation is different.  I've talked about how I'd take the top 3 WRs over Bowers.  I've talked about how I wouldnt select a back up T.  And I suggest you go asked Andy Reid about his opinion on how a TE impacts the game after he traded a HOF WR and rotates OL men in and out every year.

And those comparisons you made, are asinine.  Bowers catches a football, breaks tackles, runs fast, picks up 1st downs and TD's.  It's literally, the easiest of all skill sets to predict will translate successfully.  I mean, my god man, you have run first QB's on this list.  lmfao  Eric Crouch?  WTF?  He was a QB in the triple option, are you kidding?  Who the **** thought that was going to translate? lmfao 

The list is heisman winners.  The best player in college football. 

• Haha 1