Tom’s Draft Media Brainworms 2024 Mock Draft

44 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d be more inclined to believe this if it was a thing that anyone else in football does—these little smoke routes and screens. Rodgers used to throw a lot of those to Davante on blitz looks, but that was when Davante was one on one with a corner. Bowers is going to try doing this out of the slot? 

Let's take a step back and be happy for a second. We have a QB here that is going to read blitzes and make adjustments.

I am just going to stay there for now because that is a refreshing change.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Only thing about Fuaga is he supposedly can’t play LT, correct?

At #10 overall ideally you’d like a franchise LT, unless the guy is Quentin Nelson from day 1.

But from the scouting report it def sounds like Fuaga fits the predictable JD prototype:  pancake blocks confirmed on tape in run game and whatever happens in pass pro, well Que sera sera.

If it’s OL, I would lean towards Fashanu because of the elite pass pro tape and traits.

For months it was Alt and Fashanu as 1A and 1B.  What has changed materially since then?

Teams are spooked by Fashanu’s smallish hands?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Only thing about Fuaga is he supposedly can’t play LT, correct?

At #10 overall ideally you’d like a franchise LT, unless the guy is Quentin Nelson from day 1.

But from the scouting report it def sounds like Fuaga fits the predictable JD prototype:  pancake blocks confirmed on tape in run game and whatever happens in pass pro, well Que sera sera.

If it’s OL, I would lean towards Fashanu because of the elite pass pro tape and traits.

For months it was Alt and Fashanu as 1A and 1B.  What has changed materially since then?

Teams are spooked by Fashanu’s smallish hands?

I agree that if it’s OT it’s fuaga

3 minutes ago, slats said:

Help me to understand how his game translates to the pros, because I keep reading about the most accomplished TE in FBS history, but also that if you use him as a TE you’re gonna be disappointed. Where are you lining Bowers up, and how are you getting him the ball? Do you see him lining up as a traditional TE? Or more exclusively in that H-back role he primarily played in college? Sam LaPorta is the current popular comparison, but I don’t see Bowers joining the Jets’ lineup as Rodgers #2 target, getting 120 balls thrown his way. Not with Wilson and Breece ahead of him. I don’t know why he’d be featured in a screen game over either of those guys, either. The bulk of his work began by getting him the ball uncontested and then running very well with it in his hands. The beauty of a top TE to me, though, is the guy who makes tough catches in traffic to convert first downs. That’s not Brock’s game. 

For me, it’s consistently come down to value. Whether he’s a TE, H-back, or “big slot,” none of those positions are worth top ten picks. Now add in the fact that he’s clearly undersized, and it gets dicier. The only way I’m drafting a 6’3”, 240lb TE that high is if he tested off the charts (Vernon Davis, Pitts), but this guy refused or wasn’t healthy enough in April to test, and Davis and Pitts shouldn’t’ve gone top ten, either. 

just read a mock where the jets take bowers at 10 and Indy takes BTJ at 15.  If the mock’s stated objective is to ‘win now’, which guy helps more with 1) stretching the field, 2) potential for big play tds, 3) opening up the field for the other playmakers, and 4) creating leads so the d can ball out?  Would much rather have BTJ at 15.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

just read a mock where the jets take bowers at 10 and Indy takes BTJ at 15.  If the mock’s stated objective is to ‘win now’, which guy helps more with 1) stretching the field, 2) potential for big play tds, 3) opening up the field for the other playmakers, and 4) creating leads so the d can ball out?  Would much rather have BTJ at 15.

With JD and his OL reputation, I can pretty easily see him going OT if the top three WRs are gone and he can’t find a partner to move back, but I would not entirely dismiss the possibility of Brian Thomas there (or after a trade down). I agree with you, I think he would be dramatically more impactful than Bowers, and would slide into the starting X role opposite Wilson’s Z by next season. He’d certainly get plenty of work in training camp this year while Williams recuperates. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's take a step back and be happy for a second. We have a QB here that is going to read blitzes and make adjustments.

I am just going to stay there for now because that is a refreshing change.

The refreshing change is that JD upgraded 3/5 of our OL (plus AVT is coming back from injury), which will allow our QB time to read blitzes and make adjustments.

This is what our previous QB faced.  And a reminder that AR8 didn't even survive 1 full offensive series last year, despite his ability to "read blitzes and make adjustments"

ZachagainsttheDolphinspassrush.Notascreen.jpg.c3dc70f3d28126f363169f73c031a32a.jpg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

In Cimini's draft podcast ("Flight Deck"), he's saying that the theme of this year's draft is "today vs tomorrow".  JD's free agency has been "today" and Cimini says the sense he gets is that JD will continue that in the draft.  

Says JD loves Fuaga and has talked him up for months.  And probably has him as their 2nd OT on their list.

Cimini says he sees Fautanu as AVT 2.0 (versatile, athletic, can play all 5 spots, can push John Simpson as a starter).  Later in the podcast Miller agrees with the AVT comparison.

Doesn't see great positional value in Bowers.  A lot of TEs drafted in the top 10 don't live up to the hype (only Tony Gonzalez became a HOF'er). He mentions that a lot of these TEs don't get 2nd contracts either.  OTOH, he said the people he trusts have said some very good things about Bowers.  However, he thinks it's not a guarantee that Bowers is even there at 10.  (He could see Tennessee take him.)

EDIT:

Scout Matt Miller says (regarding Bowers) if you put a LB on him, he's too fast.  If you put a S on him, he's too big.  He's a great player after the catch but he's not a big guy.  

Cimini mentioned that Bowers catches a lot of passes behind the LOS and gets his YAC that way.  He asked Miller if that would translate in the NFL.  Miller said yes, he thinks it will.

Thanks for posting.  I don't want Bowers at 10 however I do like Cimini more than most on this board.  

• Upvote 3

On 4/21/2024 at 9:04 AM, T0mShane said:

So, I’ve gotten big into listening to podcasts at work to make the day go by and, predictably, it’s turned my brain into rock candy and I thought I’d share with the group the fetid stew of information gleaned from these more reputable NFL podcasts, in mock draft form, for those whose lives are spent doing more fulfilling, normal things. 

1. Bears: Caleb Williams

Pretty much a lock at this point. The smart QB draft guys have all coalesced around Williams being in that Luck/Trevor tier of prospect that they all love. I thought earlier on that Washington would make a push to trade up because Williams is from DC and his dad is a bit of a meddler. But, both Williams and the Bears are speaking openly about the inevitability of this pick. 

2. Commanders: Jayden Daniels

A week ago, Vegas had this as a near-certainty to happen, but things have tightened considerably since. Rumors persist that Daniels prefers the Pats, and this week Daniels’ agent indicated Daniels was pissed about flying into DC for what he thought was a one on one interview, which turned into a pack of prospects—including the other top QBs—getting dragged to Top Golf for some whack sociological experiment to see how those prospects responded in that setting. Commanders GM Adam Peters is a Niners progeny, and head coach Dan Quinn is the ultimate vibes guy—does Daniels being a titty-baby scare them off this pick? Daniels responded by flying out to Minnesota for an interview with their higher-ups. Schefter has been pounding away on Daniels being the Commies’ guy, though he has recently suggested that things aren’t as locked up as they were pre-Top Golf. Personally, I would lose my sh*t if somebody made me go to Top Golf.

3. Patriots OR Vikings: Drake Maye

There is some thought that there exists a division at the top ranks of the Pats hierarchy. New Not-GM Eliot Wolf (he hasn’t been given the title officially) and head coach Jerod Mayo are ok with trading out of this pick because the offensive talent is threadbare and it’ll require a multi-year rebuild just to get to average, but Robert Kraft is old and wants to reassert himself into running the team after finally ridding himself of scumbag Bill Belichick, and he wants to kick off the new era by bringing in a fresh-faced new QB. There is some thought that Kraft would prefer JJ McCarthy because of the Michigan QB connection, but Maye is the more physically talented prospect, even though Maye’s game is getting absolutely savaged in most corners of the draft media spectrum. The Vikings are very clearly trying to come up for a QB and they can currently offer #11, #23, and future picks for #3, but there’s some debate as to which QB Minnesota prefers. They were heavily rumored to prefer McCarthy after the Combine (due to some allusions made by GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah), but the Vikings recently hired Josh McCown as their QB coach, and McCown was Maye’s coach in high school (h/t @derp). But if Daniels falls, he becomes the consensus top QB on the board here, at which point do the Pats just stick and take him? Big hinge point here, but the guess is that Kraft will put his foot down for Drake Maye. 

4. Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr. 

Some thought that the Cardinals want to trade out of this pick (most commonly to the Vikings, for the reasons discussed above), but would they pass on pairing Marvin Harrison Jr with Kyler Murray? GM Monti Ossenfort manipulated several trades last year and looked like a genius in the end, but at some point he’s going to have to win some games. The Cards have a lot of draft capital already, so unless they find a sucker team desperate to come up for McCarthy, the prevailing wisdom is that they just stick and pick their new Larry Fitzgerald. 

5. Chargers or Vikings or Giants or Raiders or Denver: ?

Nobody knows what’s going to happen at this spot. It’s widely presumed the Chargers will sell this pick to the highest bidder for JJ McCarthy, but nobody really knows because Jim Harbaugh is a bit of a nutbag who might want to use this pick on JC Latham or whomever he determines is the most macho guy on the board. It’d seem to be a perfect landing spot for Joe Alt, but they already have Rashawn Slater at LT, and it’s unclear that Alt is the type of sh*tkicker that Harbaugh prefers at RT, which could leave an opening for a guy like Latham—whom the OL community loves-loves—or even Fuaga. Chargers could also go receiver here, but Harbaugh is weird about his receivers dating back to his time with the Niners (ended up drafting catastrophic first round bust AJ Jenkins and trading for Anquan Boldin). BUT, Harbaugh has also signaled that the Chargers would be fine moving down, in which case the bidding war for McCarthy breaks out. Giants and Vikings are supposedly hot for McCarthy, but Denver is desperate and the Raiders are the Raiders. The Broncos probably lack the draft capital to get it done, but Payton could throw Pat Surtain on the table if he really wants to go for it. (Broncos insider Ben Albright strongly denies that Surtain will be traded fwiw). 

6. Giants: Rome Odunze OR Drake Maye

Daboll is allegedly in love with both Odunze and Nabers, so it could be a preference thing for them. Odunze is a big-bodied receiver the Giants currently lack, and he’s the perfect target vacuum for the Giants scattershot QBs in Daniel Jones and Drew Lock. There is some thought that the Giants could aggressively pursue McCarthy as a means to reset the clock on Daboll’s job security, but he probably doesn’t have that kind of time regardless. That said, what do the Giants do if Drake Maye slides to them? Joe Schoen was in Buffalo when they took a similar prospect in Josh Allen, and Daboll is the coach who’s largely credited with converting Allen from a running back (h/t @Jetsfan80 into an All Pro QB. Hard to see how they pass on that potential. 

7. Titans: Joe Alt

This has been the scratch pick all along because the Titans OL has been terrible, and they currently have nothing at LT. In recent days, rumors have surfaced that the Titans are trying to move down because they have the best OL coach in the sport in Bill Callahan and don’t have to draft a ready-made tackle here. Seems unlikely because Alt is Callahan’s platonic ideal of an offensive lineman.

8. Jets or Denver or Bills or Bengals: Malik Nabers OR Brock Bowers

This is the Atlanta pick and they’re all but assured to trade out of it because they’ve picked in the top ten three straight years and they’ve taken offensive skills guys with each of those picks. No more. The Bills are desperate for a receiver and their window is rapidly closing. The Bengals are probably losing Tee Higgins next year (if they don’t trade him this week), and will need a replacement, and they could also use Bowers pretty effectively because Burrow throws to all areas of the field. And the Jets should move up for Nabers, but could they put together a package to move up two spots that’d make it worthwhile for the Falcons to move to ten? If the Falcons don’t see the need to stay at 8 to draft their favorite defensive player, what good does it do them to drop to ten? For what, a fourth and a future third? Eh. From the Jets perspective, you’d want the Colts or Bengals to come up for Bowers or OL help, which could drive Nabers down. 

9. Bears: Malik Nabers

This is another pick that’s widely believed to be for sale at a relative discount but, as with the Falcons pick, it’s dependent on someone wanting Bowers or Nabers, which screws the Jets anyway. The Bears have limited draft capital beyond picks 1 and 9, so it’s widely believed they’d drop down for a package of 2024 picks, or they can just stick and pick another weapon for Caleb Williams. They just gave Cole Kmet a bunch of money and signed Gerald Everett in free agency, so TE probably isn’t a need, but they have Keenan Allen on a one-year deal, and little else beyond him and DJ Moore at receiver. Nabers would probably be the pick unless Nabers is too much of a head case for them. 

10. Jets: Fuaga

Thank God we beat the Patriots and Commanders, baby. Initial thought—the Jets should go HAM and move up as far as they can for Odunze because Douglas is probably being served his last meal after this draft anyway. But, I think the competition and the price to move up to three or five will be pretty fierce because of all the QB traffic, and Douglas is going to get frozen out by the cost. Odunze is this year’s universally beloved prospect, so it’s highly unlikely he gets past six, which leaves the Jets hoping for a Nabers fall. Problem there is that both the Bears and Falcons are shopping for defense and will happily be shopping picks 8 and 9 in front of the Jets, making ten all but worthless as a trade chip. That said, Fuaga is a great prospect and could be a long-time stalwart right tackle for the Jets and that’s nice. If you wanted to be vindictive about this selection, you could say that we had to use ten on Fuaga because 1. Douglas took Becton and his weed habit because Tristan Wirfs was supposedly RT-only and 2. He sat on his ass and get cucked by Belichick last year, letting the Steelers trade up for Broderick Jones in front of his face. You could further be petty about this pick by suggesting that you’re drafting Fuaga as insurance for two older tackles whom you’re praying stay healthy for ~13 games when you could just go sign Bakhtiari or Donovan Smith on the cheap after the draft to fill the same role, only more capably in the short term. Alternative pick would be Troy Fautanu because of his versatility, but you don’t want to use top ten picks on a guy because he’s versatile, you want him to be dominant. You get “versatile” OL in the fourth. 

This is a FETID post. I just wanted to use that word.   BUT I really dont agree with how this falls.  

1 Caleb Done and done

2 Daniels Done and done. He aint gong nowhere else

3 Pats No way they trade out. Would be really really dumb. Maye could easily be the 1st pick in most drafts.  And they DESPERATELY need a QB. Yes their roster lacks impct players on offense BUT you take your time to develop Maye and you have your next QB for the folowing decade. 

4. Cards just cant pass up on Marvin.

5. Chargers - TRADE!!! Vikes trade up to 5 and take McCarthy.  11 & 23 and stuff.

6. Giants take Nabers or Odunze but they should trade out becuse they suck and need players.

7 Titans take Alt DONE

8 Falcons Trade.  But with who? Jets? No. Jets have nothing to trade with. I do like the Bills as a trade partner here as you noted. Brilliant!  Not a FETID trade idea. Bills trade and take Odunze or Nabers. 

9 Bears All the elite WR's are gone. McCarthy is gone thus messing up any trade scenario with Bears for that QB.  Bears have refurnished the offensive landscape. Now its time for defense: Edge Turner.

10 Jets Hopefully a trade back and get a 2nd rounder. I think JD goes after best LT available even if a trade back occurs Mims, Fantanua, Fashanua. 

BUT here is another scenario that is cuckoo. Lets say McCarthy is still on board at 10. Raiders say hey we want 10 for 12 and 44 OR here is Davante and 12 and they work something else out to balance the trade out. Hmmmm?  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, slats said:

Help me to understand how his game translates to the pros, because I keep reading about the most accomplished TE in FBS history, but also that if you use him as a TE you’re gonna be disappointed. Where are you lining Bowers up, and how are you getting him the ball? Do you see him lining up as a traditional TE? Or more exclusively in that H-back role he primarily played in college? Sam LaPorta is the current popular comparison, but I don’t see Bowers joining the Jets’ lineup as Rodgers #2 target, getting 120 balls thrown his way. Not with Wilson and Breece ahead of him. I don’t know why he’d be featured in a screen game over either of those guys, either. The bulk of his work began by getting him the ball uncontested and then having him run very well with it in his hands. The beauty of a top TE to me, though, is the guy who makes tough catches in traffic to convert first downs. That’s not Brock’s game. 

For me, it’s consistently come down to value. Whether he’s a TE, H-back, or “big slot,” none of those positions are worth top ten picks. Now add in the fact that he’s clearly undersized, and it gets dicier. The only way I’m drafting a 6’3”, 240lb TE that high is if he tested off the charts (Vernon Davis, Pitts), but this guy refused or wasn’t healthy enough in April to test, and Davis and Pitts shouldn’t’ve gone top ten, either. 

Help you understand how a player who dominated the best competition in college, on the best team in college, as the focal point of their offense because of his athleticism, play making ability, versatility, ability to line up anywhere and produce at a historic rate, translates?  This is a serious question?  How are you getting him the ball is a serious question?  lmfao.   

Oh my man, this is exhausting. 

7 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Help you understand how a player who dominated the best competition in college, on the best team in college, as the focal point of their offense because of his athleticism, play making ability, versatility, ability to line up anywhere and produce at a historic rate, translates?  This is a serious question?  How are you getting him the ball is a serious question?  lmfao.   

Oh my man, this is exhausting. 

Yeah, sorry, the list of 6’3”, 235lb dudes dominating as offensive weapons in the history of the NFL is pretty scarce. Similar to the list of game altering TEs coming out of college to be the next big thing. A guy who caught the majority of his passes completely uncontested being the next great TE really seems like a stretch to me. 

I’d personally love him in the fourth round. I’d use him as an H-back/FB hybrid, and throw him the ball as if he were Richie Anderson or the Sowell Train. That’s about where his actual value will wind up, imo. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

2 Daniels Done and done. He aint gong nowhere else

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. Scuttlebutt today is that the Jayden Daniels-to-Commies stuff wasn’t coming from the Commies, and that it’s not nearly as set in stone as first thought. Maye and McCarthy looming as real possibilities in the 2 hole 

17 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

BUT here is another scenario that is cuckoo. Lets say McCarthy is still on board at 10. Raiders say hey we want 10 for 12 and 44 OR here is Davante and 12 and they work something else out to balance the trade out. Hmmmm?  

That’d be the amazing dream, and it’d be hysterical if all the McCarthy stuff was smoke all along. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, slats said:

I’d personally love him in the fourth round. I’d use him as an H-back/FB hybrid, and throw him the ball as if he were Richie Anderson or the Sowell Train.

Cade Stover would be awesome in that role. A Nate Tice favorite. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. Scuttlebutt today is that the Jayden Daniels-to-Commies stuff wasn’t coming from the Commies, and that it’s not nearly as set in stone as first thought. Maye and McCarthy looming as real possibilities in the 2 hole 

Current odds to be the second overall pick:

Daniels: -130 

Maye: -110

Closer than we thought for sure

Although McCarthy is +1400! LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slats said:

Yeah, sorry, the list of 6’3”, 235lb dudes dominating as offensive weapons in the history of the NFL is pretty scarce. Similar to the list of game altering TEs coming out of college to be the next big thing. A guy who caught the majority of his passes completely uncontested being the next great TE really seems like a stretch to me. 

I’d personally love him in the fourth round. I’d use him as an H-back/FB hybrid, and throw him the ball as if he were Richie Anderson or the Sowell Train. That’s about where his actual value will wind up, imo. 

Wut?  lol  Where are you coming up w/ this stuff?  

I cant anymore.  You've gone nonsensical. 

Just now, JustInFudge said:

Wut?  lol  Where are you coming up w/ this stuff?  

I cant anymore.  You've gone nonsensical. 

I respect your opinions and was really hoping for more from you on this subject. This player is undersized to the point where over 50-60% of his touches needed to be schemed wide open. If he has the acceleration to run jet sweeps in the pros, he has the acceleration to show that in the 40, but didn’t. 

You’re acting as if dominant college players have never fallen on their faces in the pros. That’s nonsensical. The primary case to draft him is that the 6’5”, 250lb Travis Kelce is a first ballot HoF’er. That’s not enough for me. 

I’m at least encouraged that you’ve said you’d prefer Nabers/Odunze, so that’s something. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2024 at 6:04 AM, T0mShane said:

So, I’ve gotten big into listening to podcasts at work to make the day go by and, predictably, it’s turned my brain into rock candy and I thought I’d share with the group the fetid stew of information gleaned from these more reputable NFL podcasts, in mock draft form, for those whose lives are spent doing more fulfilling, normal things...

When was the last time a Draft had zero defenders taken in the Top 10?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The refreshing change is that JD upgraded 3/5 of our OL (plus AVT is coming back from injury), which will allow our QB time to read blitzes and make adjustments.

This is what our previous QB faced.  And a reminder that AR8 didn't even survive 1 full offensive series last year, despite his ability to "read blitzes and make adjustments"

ZachagainsttheDolphinspassrush.Notascreen.jpg.c3dc70f3d28126f363169f73c031a32a.jpg

With Rodgers, it was a missed cut block by a 40y old LT who hadn’t practiced or played in 8 months.

ZW sucks from clean pockets too.

Rodgers obviously doesn’t.

The one point I will agree with you on is they never had a real QB coach in place for ZW, MW or anybody else.

After Knapp died, they should have replaced him with somebody legit instead of relying on Calabrese.

Luck had Clyde Christensen.  AR back in the day had Tom Clements.

Despite this, it’s a fact the LaFleur offense ran so much more efficiently with anyone not named Zach Wilson.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That’d be the amazing dream, and it’d be hysterical if all the McCarthy stuff was smoke all along. 

Have you been talking with @Integrity28? He is the one responsible for all this Vikings to pick 2 trade nonsense.  LSU HC ALREADY let the cat out the bag earlier this month when he said Daniels is going to be great in Washington. Ooooops.   MEOWWWW.  He obviously has inside info here. 

Anyways, how would this transpire:

Finish off this trade. Do we give the Raiders next year's #1 or #2 and get back a little somethiing to smooth it out?  Raiders have been stubborn when discussing Davante in a trade with Jets BUT getting McCarthy, they just might bite. Cant even wrap my head around how to make this equitable for both teams. 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Juicy little tidbit from Evan Silva. Jefferson is currently in the midst of negotiating a contract extension, which gives him a little leverage. (Has Jets taking Fautanu btw)

IMG_5139.jpeg

I subscribe to their fantasy draft content.

The old free “matchups” column on Rotoworld by Silva was legendary.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Juicy little tidbit from Evan Silva. Jefferson is currently in the midst of negotiating a contract extension, which gives him a little leverage. (Has Jets taking Fautanu btw)

IMG_5139.jpeg

Whatever it takes to keep Jayden Daniels away from the Pats (and preferably in the NFC).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

I always suspected @T0mShane worked in the telecommunictiuons industry. He's the guy who calls you and conducts these surveys asking if you like Cheerios or Frosted Flakes.  

I think he’s the guy who calls senior citizens trying to finagle their social security numbers out of them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Entertaining , Well thought out with one major flaw in analysis. The Jets given more than one option have historically made the wrong decision for 40 years.

Correction. Even when given only one choice they historically made the wrong decision...

9 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

I always suspected @T0mShane worked in the telecommunictiuons industry. He's the guy who calls you and conducts these surveys asking if you like Cheerios or Frosted Flakes.  

8 minutes ago, slats said:

I think he’s the guy who calls senior citizens trying to finagle their social security numbers out of them. 

He should be a writer of some sort (beyond the stuff he does at JN).  And while this is just a hunch, I feel almost certain that he's wasting his abilities in whatever job he's in (my guess is he's in advertising).

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, slats said:

Interesting you say that. I just recieved my first SS check and did you know some guy named Tom called me to invest in Soybean meal futures and said he needed my SS #.  I told him I wasnt interested and referred him to @The Crusher

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Interesting you say that. I just recieved my first SS check and did you know some guy named Tom called me to invest in Soybean meal futures and said he needed my SS #.  I told him I wasnt interested and referred him to @The Crusher

The Crusher needs soybean presents, not futures!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for putting this together.

I think the Jets moving up to 8 seems like a good possibility if one of the big 3 WRs is there.

I’d be pumped about that even though I think the better route is to trade back and pick up a 2nd.

But you wont hear me complaining if we go up and get a WR. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Come on man! Is it even really a bean if it doesn't make you fart when you eat it?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2