Would You Rather? (T depth)

Which of these two tackles do you prefer to add for depth?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two tackles do you prefer to add for depth?

2 hours ago, Pac said:

I understand but they are high on Carter Warren who played sone LT last year and have Max Mitchell who is a year removed from his clot issue.  They will also be signing Bak plus whatever other FA/draft OL they pick up. 

The team as presently constructed needs another weapon. People using the injury excuse to justify OL pick seem to forget Williams coming off an ACL.  If he goes down you happy with Lazard at WR2?  

Williams is 29 and had an isolated injury. Tyron Smith is 33 years old and has not played a full season since 2015. Morgan Moses is an ironman but he is 33 as well and missed games for the first time in his career last season. And I'm not too sure where you are seeing your info on Warren and Mitchell, but I don't think anyone on the Jets wants to see either forced into a starting role in 2024 due to an injury.  

4 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Williams is 29 and had an isolated injury. Tyron Smith is 33 years old and has not played a full season since 2015. Morgan Moses is an ironman but he is 33 as well and missed games for the first time in his career last season. And I'm not too sure where you are seeing your info on Warren and Mitchell, but I don't think anyone on the Jets wants to see either forced into a starting role in 2024 due to an injury.  

Eh.  Williams will be 30 by week 5 and has missed 18 games over the past two seasons.  He has had plenty of injuries including a back/neck injury that made many wary of drafting him when he came out.  He is not even supposed to be ready for the start of camp.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Eh.  Williams will be 30 by week 5 and has missed 18 games over the past two seasons.  He has had plenty of injuries including a back/neck injury that made many wary of drafting him when he came out.  He is not even supposed to be ready for the start of camp.

Well then we're screwed. Too bad JD let the Packers take him to the cleaners on the Rodgers trade when they had zero leverage.

• Upvote 1