Revis vs Cromartie X (Twitter) feud (Revis looking like a stooge again)

23 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

This is such an arbitrary statement, without any basis to prove its validity. Show me a player that makes money secondary, and I will show you a player that is not properly considering his second act (with notable exceptions and qualifiers). 

We all have eye balls. Sure, I won’t be able to find any concrete information that will prove Revis was purely motivated by money but we all watched his career. From his uncle getting involved, to taking the biggest offer from the pats, to coincidently, his career falling off a cliff once the jets paid him the mega contract. The dude was a hired gun that was willing to take the short deals for the most money. 

revis’s game wasn’t built on being a physical freak, he was a technician. His ability to manipulate players to go where he wanted them to go, his footwork being perfect, his presses, and his instincts shouldn’t have deteriorated in his early 30’s. His style of play should have translated well into his early to mid 30’s. What changed? He finally got the fat, guaranteed contract. We’ve seen guys like champ Bailey, Sherman and etc. have that savy vet stage of their careers, Revis didn’t have that. 

And for the record, this isn’t a knock against him. We all get out of bed every morning for different reasons, I was just pointing out why, in my opinion, he didn’t have a longer career. He accomplished what he wanted to do in the league, he made the money he wanted to make, he was a businessman that played football.

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Here I am 2 days later checking my phone at the gym in a tank top wondering were my $20 is. Did I misunderstand you? I apologize if I did. 

958D15EA-9445-4C15-A1E4-98F07C8426EA.png

fap GIF

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I have no idea what that is. Haha. Give it ti a stripper. Thanx. 

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I have no idea what that is. Haha. Give it ti a stripper. Thanx. 

Also, not to be picky, but i clearly stated to email me the pic. You posted it for everyone to enjoy. That makes it less special to me so no cashapp 20 for you. Try to follow the rules in life a bit closer and then profit

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Also, not to be picky, but i clearly stated to email me the pic. You posted it for everyone to enjoy. That makes it less special to me so no cashapp 20 for you. Try to follow the rules in life a bit closer and then profit

Send me a pic? I sent it you got it. But feel free to Welch. It’s cool. I’ll just take back my sexiness.