Aaron Rodgers consoles a weeping Jets fan

On 7/10/2024 at 5:57 PM, Mogglez said:

I think there’s a pretty good chance, based on the background reactions, that this person may be someone who is disabled in some capacity/doesn’t understand social cues due to a cognitive disability.

All I will say is that I hope Aaron gets us a Super Bowl too.

Looks like this is not the case. Just above this post, Jetsrule128 found him on instagram, apparently with bunch of posts of him with his wife & kid. 👆

However well-intended, ultimately your post about him ended up being the most insulting of all.

You're a mean, mean man. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Looks like this is not the case. Just above this post, Jetsrule128 found him on instagram, apparently with bunch of posts of him with his wife & kid. 👆

However well-intended, ultimately your post about him ended up being the most insulting of all.

You're a mean, mean man. 

Damn, not expecting that. Can you imagine this dudes reaction after the fourth play of last season? Yikes!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Damn, not expecting that. Can you imagine this dudes reaction after the fourth play of last season? Yikes!!

I nearly shed a manly tear myself.

I probably would have if I wasn't more overcome by shock & the slow-dealing of the injury's seriousness. 

1. Looks like he's twisted his ankle. Well that's ok, he'll be fine.
  2. He's headed to the sideline. OK, so Zach will go in for a series maybe. Well that's ok, he'll be fine.
  3. He's on the mini truck towards the locker room. Probably precautionary, and they're smart to do that. Well that's ok, he'll be fine.
  4. Bad news. He's not coming out. It looks like he possibly ruptured the whole tendon & is done for the season. Well that's...
  5. J!

:bag:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

You're a mean, mean man. 

I’ve got zero words lmfao

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I nearly shed a manly tear myself.

I probably would have if I wasn't more overcome by shock & the slow-dealing of the injury's seriousness. 

1. Looks like he's twisted his ankle. Well that's ok, he'll be fine.
  2. He's headed to the sideline. OK, so Zach will go in for a series maybe. Well that's ok, he'll be fine.
  3. He's on the mini truck towards the locker room. Probably precautionary, and they're smart to do that. Well that's ok, he'll be fine.
  4. Bad news. He's not coming out. It looks like he possibly ruptured the whole tendon & is done for the season. Well that's...
  5. J!

:bag:

Not me. I shook my head and said yeah that's about right

• Haha 2