Chad Pennington isn't on the Jets anymore

"Pennington scolded the media, telling them it was 'not their right' but a 'privilege' of theirs to cover the Jets, 'to be around a bunch of professional athletes every day and do your job""

Are Jets fans privileged to have endured years of repetitive kicks to the jewels ??? 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, THE BARON said:

"Pennington scolded the media, telling them it was 'not their right' but a 'privilege' of theirs to cover the Jets, 'to be around a bunch of professional athletes every day and do your job""

Are Jets fans privileged to have endured years of repetitive kicks to the jewels ??? 

Seriously. What a smug, conceited a-hole. 

• Upvote 2

Ha ... I forgot about that diatribe ... Amazing he survived it. Thanks for the memories.. oooofa

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Ha ... I forgot about that diatribe ... Amazing he survived it. Thanks for the memories.. oooofa

Almost as bad as, but not quite...

Almost as bad as, but not quite...

How is it possible that two of the worst media moments in the NFL belong to the Jets .??.. Do other franchises suffer these cringe moments and we just don't see it ? I mean there were the Terrell Owens moments .. but I can't remember too many others. We also had the era of Rex masterpieces.

19 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

How is it possible that two of the worst media moments in the NFL belong to the Jets .??.. Do other franchises suffer these cringe moments and we just don't see it ? I mean there were the Terrell Owens moments .. but I can't remember too many others. We also had the era of Rex masterpieces.

Zach's was so bad that even his dad wanted to slap him upside the head 😅

26 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Yes, they do.

For example, for the Redskins, the infamous Jeff George quote where he said "that leadership stuff is overrated" and his subsequent release (direct from being the starter) like 2 games into the season.

• Sympathy 1

On 7/27/2024 at 9:08 AM, Legend Killa7 said:

every year he was healthy (including with the fins) his team made the playoffs.  

Because we had the best offensive line in the NFL, prime Curtis Martin and a good defense 

Once the OL and Martin got old — it was over for Chad