Over Reaction City

2 hours ago, Barton said:

The run defense hasn’t been good since Al Woods got hurt. Fact. Better hope that DT they signed from Seattle can anchor vs the run or we are looking at a 10-7 season at best. 

Maybe when fotu comes back... But 18 missed tackles also shows that they were not playing to their usual standard... Let's see how they bounce back with a weaker team then they just played. 

19 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Now the Titans and Pats are XFL teams? Both could easily be 1-0 and the Pats just won in Cincy. 

I'll let the Titans head coach speak for me:

"It was almost as if we'd just punted it on first-and-10 every time, we might have won the game, the way we gave it away."

Definitely the sort of comments I expect from coaches of top teams.

It's hilarious that we're trying to pump up teams lead by Will Levis and Jacoby Brisset

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'll let the Titans head coach speak for me:

"It was almost as if we'd just punted it on first-and-10 every time, we might have won the game, the way we gave it away."

Definitely the sort of comments I expect from coaches of top teams.

It's hilarious that we're trying to pump up teams lead by Will Levis and Jacoby Brisset

I didn’t say they were a “top team” - I’m just saying that they are an NFL team that could easily be 1-0 right now. 

no idea what you are on about