Austin Seibert Kicks the Commanders to victory over the Giants. 7 for 7 on FG attempts.

ARodJetsFan

I was wondering if somebody had signed Seibert.

Commanders kicker Austin Seibert tied it with a 33-yard field goal with 7:12 left before his game-winning 30-yard kick as time expired.

Brian Daboll smashes headset as Giants drop crusher to Commanders (nypost.com)

I like Seibert, I was disappointed we didn't try & stash him away on the practice squad, he's a good kicker.

Good to see him land on his feet.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

I was wondering if somebody had signed Seibert.

Commanders kicker Austin Seibert tied it with a 33-yard field goal with 7:12 left before his game-winning 30-yard kick as time expired.

Brian Daboll smashes headset as Giants drop crusher to Commanders (nypost.com)

I like Seibert, I was disappointed we didn't try & stash him away on the practice squad, he's a good kicker.

Good to see him land on his feet.

Just realized, Seibert actually kicked 7 FG's in that game, (7 for 7) accounting for all 21 of the Commanders points.

Awesome performance by Seibert. 

I knew he was going to be good.

• Upvote 1

• ARodJetsFan changed the title to Austin Seibert Kicks the Commanders to victory over the Giants. 7 for 7 on FG attempts.
1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

When JD makes a good personnel move, please let me know.  He peaked on the Adams trade and after that mostly pathetic moves.  If not for 2022 draft , he is gone already.

Yeah, every successful GM keeps a 2nd K, when you have 0 kicking issues over a player who could help you at a different position down the road.  

How do you even stash a K away?  If a team needed a K they would just sign him off of your practice squad.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, every successful GM keeps a 2nd K, when you have 0 kicking issues over a player who could help you at a different position down the road.  

How do you even stash a K away?  If a team needed a K they would just sign him off of your practice squad.  

Amazing the ridiculous comments you can read on this board. 😂 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

When JD makes a good personnel move, please let me know.  He peaked on the Adams trade and after that mostly pathetic moves.  If not for 2022 draft , he is gone already.

I heard you were once a good poster. I'm having a hard time believing that when I see takes this. But you keep on neg reping me. It's hilarious.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, varjet said:

I think people are focusing on the wrong story line here. 

The story line Is that, at this point Schein/Daboll are leading the Black Monday Sweepstakes.  

Too many bad moves.   Everyone on a team with a QB prodigy like Josh Allen looks better.  

Giants schedule is absolutely brutal rest of the way these first two games were winnable it gets harder now.

Giants going 1-16!