Hire this beast!

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yeah.  He was great losing to the bears today.

The Bears are a very good D., just imagine if we played them! We probably won't score. 

Top 5

8 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Screenshot_20240912_174113_Google.thumb.jpg.f8731f4c04513cc1c88c1b996ccc3bef.jpg

You fired the wrong person Woody! Now, make it right and bring back this young talented coach! 

Old lady legs would be AR’s bitch. I am sure AR would retire if we pull some dumb sh*t like that especially if we fire Hack, say goodbye to AR and any chance of being relevant in our lifetime.

Just now, FTL Jet Fan said:

Old lady legs would be AR’s bitch. I am sure AR would retire if we pull some dumb sh*t like that especially if we fire Hack, say goodbye to AR and any chance of being relevant in our lifetime.

12 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Screenshot_20240912_174113_Google.thumb.jpg.f8731f4c04513cc1c88c1b996ccc3bef.jpg

You fired the wrong person Woody! Now, make it right and bring back this young talented coach! 

Always has been and always will be 

image.jpeg.889c6c6e09eb696c010e4d29094f66d7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Who cares what Rodgers thinks …he’s washed and uninterested …he sucks 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Well, then what’s the plan. Who are you hiring 4 games into the season? As long as Woody owns the team we are just his fools.

Not hiring anyone 4 games in , also not trading any assets for ARs washed up friends …let it play out , and flush everyone down the toilet on black Monday . Wash rinse repeat ….yes I know I sound unreasonable…I’m 53 F’ing years old I’m sick of this garbage …how many more years of this sh%#t do we have to endure ?