New nickname: Quinnen Wilkerson

yanks9596

I have been thinking the exact same thing.... Q got "The Bag" and now he is totally invisible each game. Great comparison.

Its criminal how these players get the big money and then they "no show"

Can the Jets ask for a refund? It should be able to work both ways!!!

Fat POS

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, yanks9596 said:

Never thought he’d turn out to be THAT guy, yet here we are.  It’s so utterly disappointing.  His unheralded little brother, on the other hand…. 

yup.  A colossal disappointment.  I was a huge fan of extending him.  WTF?

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Pick a snap. He plays elite every down. He has nothing around him to work with but there he is doing work.

Get off the haterade

Yeah you pay a guy top 3 dt money to do nothing becasue he has no help.

Meanwhile guys like chris jones and watt and bosa and such are just wrecking games game in and game out.

The much malign will mcdonald is having a vastly bigger impact than Quinnen

Anyone that thinks he is actually playing good has their head in the sand.

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Meanwhile guys like chris jones and watt and bosa and such are just wrecking games game in and game out.

Michael Clemens is making more plays than quinnen and hustling his ass of out there.  Quinnen is a total bum.  Useless out there.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Quinnen set the pace every snap. Hardest worker on the team,. I know its very popular to trash the best player on the team but doesn't mean it is fair or accurate. Jones watt bosa are being asked to do certain things and they do it. It is the same of Q. He plays at an elite level, but you can drag him cause he does what he is supposed to do. I mean you can look hey I don't see sack after sack but they also don't have pass rushing liek that do they. 

Its a huge leap to say q is not playing well, even bigger to say he is playing bad. 

Fact is that is he playing great and really the def is playing very well. But I would be a liar if I did not admit that I think the Def sees the offense continue to suck, not to even be competent out there and they have to be just disheartened. I don't think it is showing up in games but I think it will.

19 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Quinnen set the pace every snap. Hardest worker on the team,. I know its very popular to trash the best player on the team but doesn't mean it is fair or accurate. Jones watt bosa are being asked to do certain things and they do it. It is the same of Q. He plays at an elite level, but you can drag him cause he does what he is supposed to do. I mean you can look hey I don't see sack after sack but they also don't have pass rushing liek that do they. 

Its a huge leap to say q is not playing well, even bigger to say he is playing bad. 

Fact is that is he playing great and really the def is playing very well. But I would be a liar if I did not admit that I think the Def sees the offense continue to suck, not to even be competent out there and they have to be just disheartened. I don't think it is showing up in games but I think it will.

Dude you ever watch Aaron Donald? Guy was double even triple teamed at times and still makes a big impact every game. Q has made 0 impact in 5 games this season. Last year his “stats” weren’t what they should be based on his salary. But he was making more of an impact last year. This year he has no impact and no stats. And still paid like he’s elite.

My gripe when drafting him was that we didn’t need a DT at all. But went BPA. And he was that. But IMO and I said this all pre draft that year and when we drafted him. That he was going to have to be out of this world good for me to think that should’ve been the pick that year. And he hasn’t done that. In 2022 was the only year he was elite. Of course right when he wanted to get paid. And in 22 games since he’s been above average. That’s it.