Already got an Email for Renewal of Season Tickets

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

Woody has a pair!!!

woody has gone wild. Giving a big F U to everyone.

Kind of like it.

If they do the same as last year  - contact your rep and tell them to start in jan - i beleive they take 500 now and then payments start in jan 

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

woody has gone wild. Giving a big F U to everyone.

Kind of like it.

If they do the same as last year  - contact your rep and tell them to start in jan - i beleive they take 500 now and then payments start in jan 

yup.  Only I wouldn't give them the 500 now.  I had 6 even payments from Jan-Jun.  Of course, I had to remove the credit card from the account so they had no ability to process anything.  Ignored rep calls/email until January and we set up the 6 months paymnt then.  Why give then a red cent right now?  For what?  So that they can be secure knowing they have your 2025 revenue coming in? Fck that anf fck them.   They CAN'T give away your seats until late spring anyway.  No money until 2025. 

p.s. they really didn't seem to care that there were no November or December payments...  Not sure when the team fiscl year starts/ends, but I think they are trying to push a quarter of the season ticket revenue into an earlier year...  the real mission maybe?

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

yup.  Only I wouldn't give them the 500 now.  I had 6 even payments from Jan-Jun.  Of course, I had to remove the credit card from the account so they had no ability to process anything.  Ignored rep calls/email until January and we set up the 6 months paymnt then.  Why give then a red cent right now?  For what?  So that they can be secure knowing they have your 2025 revenue coming in? Fck that anf fck them.   They CAN'T give away your seats until late spring anyway.  No money until 2025. 

p.s. they really didn't seem to care that there were no November or December payments...  Not sure when the team fiscl year starts/ends, but I think they are trying to push a quarter of the season ticket revenue into an earlier year...  the real mission maybe?

Thanks

good idea with removing the card from the account