No more excuses!!!

I have seen enough of this team!!!! This whole organization is an embarrassment!!!! No more excuses!!!! Enough is enough but they should start looking at the future!!!!

This team is going nowhere and especially that defense because they have been exposed badly. First against the 49ers, Vikings, Bills and now the Steelers exposed them. They have no pass rush, can't stop the run and can't stop third down plays during games. Where's that pass rush? The opposing offenses can run and pass at ease against this defense. The opposing teams are not intimidated by this defense at all. 

Offensively, they can't intimidate defenses at all!!! No teams defensed feel threatened by this offense. Aaron Rodgers best days are past him and also you can see his frustration with the offense. Its either the oline or WR's that mess the drives with dumb penalties or drops. Getting Adams was supposed to be huge upgrade and what I saw was the same as always. 

Nobody can blame QB Zack Wilson for the offense sputtering!!! If anyone notice the offense sputters in the second half and can't get on track!!!

I believe this team is not going to the playoffs with the way they are playing.

• Upvote 2