It's official Saleh ran the defense Jeff Ulbrich was just a stiff

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, that’s clearly what I said.  

Yup, you’re the acolyte of positivity. You saw A LOT OF POSITIVE THINGS in today’s game. Let it all out and hate on any criticism lol your window is shrinking 

The team is maybe slightly worse off aft Saleh was fired because some of the defensive players really liked him, but the defense wasn't great before his dismissal. 

I was worried in the offseason that the defense would be exposed once opponents knew the Jets have an offense capable of scoring more than 17 points. That dour prediction has turned out correct. 

1 hour ago, BP said:

Yup, you’re the acolyte of positivity. You saw A LOT OF POSITIVE THINGS in today’s game. Let it all out and hate on any criticism lol your window is shrinking 

Again, that’s what I said.  

8 hours ago, nyjets1969 said:

Actually think it was other way around. The defense is terrible since they fired Saleh Ulbrich was told what to call. I hated Saleh wanted him gone but I have to admit the guy was one top Defensive minds in the game if Ulbrich was really running this defense it would not take this big of a plunge since Saleh was fired.

Post an image of Robert Saleh talking or calling a play on the sideline 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, nyjets1969 said:

I admit it Saleh wasnt a good coach but he knew defence think it was a mistake firing him. This defense gave up 25 points against the worst offense in the NFL this wouldn't happen the last time they met under Saleh. Ulbrich isn't righting the ship because he isnt a DC he is a position coach that's it.

Why are you acting like this didn’t happen when Saleh was here lol

• Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I won't lie.  I miss Saleh.  His post-game press conferences were absolutely hilarious.  

The clapping is sorely missed. Although ulbrichs atta boys on the offenses 3 and outs weee impressive too

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

Ulbrich called 3 timeouts in the first quarter today 

I think this is overblown somewhat 

Between the OC and Rodgers they couldn’t figure it out so the HC tries to bail them out to prevent another presnap penalty 

Not ideal

But the 2nd half timeouts are the ones you really need to treat like gold and they failed to do that too obviously 🙄 

Ulbrich has 3 weeks experience as a HC

Saleh had 3 years of experience and still sucked at the managing the clock and timeouts 

They played cover 2 without blitzing all day yesterday against 2 garbage QBs. They didn’t attack on defense, or offense for that matter. And allowed the Patriots to dictate the play.

Here’s my question: in the Thursday night game they blitzed the patriots a lot and it was successful. So why in the world would you go away from doing that? They’ve been playing like pussies on offense and defense all year. And they consistently let the opponent dictate the game and they’re always on their heels.

They should have lost the titans game too. Should be 1-7. This all starts at the top with ownership. The whole organization is a ******* joke, again. Parcells fixed that, and now woody has incinerated all his work.