Bradway wanted Whitehurst,,,and lost

SouthernJet

I guess he isnt carrying much weight as SCOUT,, :cool:

I hear he was gonna call (he was at his Jersey home for the draft) but the weenies needed turning on the grill and the Mrs. was givin him crap so he didnt get the call in on time,,

lets face it he will out now that the draft is over,, Jets just didnt want him giving out Jets Drfat Board info out to another team,,,

Simple question-I know Jesse Kay was at Hofstra. But was Bradway there either day? If he wasn't there at all, just a question of when he packs up his stuff and goes down the Garden State for good. For a guy that's about to have his scouting job move closer to his house by an hour or more depending on traffic, probably by next February, Bradway must either be pissed or really wants out.

I guess he isnt carrying much weight as SCOUT,, :cool:

I hear he was gonna call (he was at his Jersey home for the draft) but the weenies needed turning on the grill and the Mrs. was givin him crap so he didnt get the call in on time,,

lets face it he will out now that the draft is over,, Jets just didnt want him giving out Jets Drfat Board info out to another team,,,

Where'd you hear this?

Wouldn't surprise me a bit - typical Bradway guy who LOOKS the part rather than who IS the part (Thomas, Askew, Pouha, Jones, Cavka, Pagel, Strait, DRob, Hobson, Walters, McGraw, Harper, Goodwin...).

Where'd you hear this?

Wouldn't surprise me a bit - typical Bradway guy who LOOKS the part rather than who IS the part (Thomas, Askew, Pouha, Jones, Cavka, Pagel, Strait, DRob, Hobson, Walters, McGraw, Harper, Goodwin...).

obviously a joke about weeners,, but paper did say today that he wanted Whitehurst but Tangini thought Clemens better fit,, look who won out

obviously a joke about weeners,, but paper did say today that he wanted Whitehurst but Tangini thought Clemens better fit,, look who won out

I'm glad I wasn't one of the Whitehurst man-crush guys (knowing this info)...I was a Croyle guy.

Where'd you hear this?

those 13 names hurt to read SE

Archived