Is this a mistake??

Bitonti really has that many points. I would type more but man it really hurts when I sit down today for some reason!

Nah, it is a joke. In another thread he said he was going to save up his cvash and buy the jets and make JN the official site. Figured we would give him a head start.

I will change it back!

id prefer if you changed it back -

Since i became a billionare my life has lost all meaning. I used to be happy with the little things like a free tootsie roll or finding a winning scratcher ticket on the street. now i can't even be bothered to get out of bed. What's the point??? My life has become a Camus novel.

When you can buy everything you find pleasure in nothing. :bag:

Hey, I'm still in the top 5 after getting bored of it weeks ago. OK, since Max is ignoring my Kentucky Derby request, everything on the Mets and Nets 2nite.

Um, yeah, the Nets game. Somebody wake up Smizzy.

Hey, I'm still in the top 5 after getting bored of it weeks ago. OK, since Max is ignoring my Kentucky Derby request, everything on the Mets and Nets 2nite.

No No No....we will add the Derby. I promise!!!

yeah it is pretty hard when you have a lot of money, everyone wants to see how do you live and what do you do, rumor is that you can't even go to the bathroom without being bothered, life is better when you just sit in your couch like the cat in my avatar with a beer, watching the jets on TV and no one around to bother, ahhh that is the life. But sometimes having all that money isn't that bad at all you know, when I saw all that money I was wondering, I don't know your age but do you have an 18+ year old daughter? :D

id prefer if you changed it back -

Since i became a billionare my life has lost all meaning. I used to be happy with the little things like a free tootsie roll or finding a winning scratcher ticket on the street. now i can't even be bothered to get out of bed. What's the point??? My life has become a Camus novel.

When you can buy everything you find pleasure in nothing. :bag:

Yeah, you've got company.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/05/04/news/newsmakers/gates.reut/index.htm?cnn=yes

Bill Gates wishes he weren't so rich

The corporate leader says he doesn't like the attention of being the world's richest man.

May 4, 2006: 3:40 PM EDT

REDMOND, Wash. (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates said Wednesday he wished he were not the world's richest man.

"I wish I wasn't. There is nothing good that comes out of that," said Gates, whose personal fortune sank by billions since last week when the software giant disappointed investors by saying new investments would crimp earnings.

The corporate leader who made Microsoft into the world's largest software maker - and who is also one of the biggest philanthropists - is seen as a man who does not like publicity. He explained that he did not like the attention of being the world's richest person.

"You get more visibility as a result of it," he said during an interview conducted by CNBC reporter Donny Deutsch in front of a crowd of people attending a Microsoft advertising event. (Watch Bill Gates on CNN Pipeline's CNNMoney Business Update - 1:54)

The Microsoft co-founder said that the person he learned most from in the world, aside from technology colleagues, was fellow-billionaire and legendary investor Warren Buffett.

"He has this very refreshing, simple way of looking at things so I put him top of the list," said Gates, adding that the top lesson from Buffett was the importance of integrity.

Still, Gates joked about his plight being unequaled in wealth. Asked if he surrounded himself with financial peers, he quipped, "No, I sit alone."

Gates has been the richest man in the world for eight years running - since 1998 - and was worth $90 billion at his fortune's peak in 1999, according to the Forbes list of richest people. His fortune is currently at $50 billion, according to the magazine.

If Bill Gates would like to unload some of that cash, I've got a couple of kids who will be headed to college in a few years...

What in Gates's title of "world's biggest philanthropist" didn't you understand? Gates is doing the world a favor by NOT giving you money. :)

Archived