College football in prime time this season on ABC

faba

does anyone expect USC to be a top 10 this year? seems like they lost an awful lot

Hell, i don't expect either USC or Texas to be top 10 this year. There is an awful lot of Ohio State hype going on too. Why should they be contenders when they lost almost their whole starting D from last year? Troy Smith is over-rated IMO too.

You guys should check out the Penn State/Michigan game. The crowd for the Ohio State night game last year @ PSU was intense and one of the loudest you'll ever hear, and with the students white-out it looked pretty cool too. Lots of anticipation for this one up there.

You guys should check out the Penn State/Michigan game. The crowd for the Ohio State night game last year @ PSU was intense and one of the loudest you'll ever hear, and with the students white-out it looked pretty cool too. Lots of anticipation for this one up there.

That's the game I'm looking foward to the most. A couple of friends of mine go to Penn State and I'm hoping maybe somehow I can get hooked up with some tickets and wear my #1 Michigan jersey up there.:P

Archived