I just have to say....

Thor99

thanks for 'breaking away' like Dennis Quaid and starting this site. It is far and away the best Jets site out there, and it's not necessarily because of the MB. It's because of the people who came over.

Every time I log in here, there's something new to laugh about, and that's fine with me.

Thor:

Thanks for the kinds words. They are appreciated. We get lots of feedback and we definitely appreciate the positive ones. :D

Just got this email:

Max:

Your site sucks. You are a tool.

Signed,

Juan

That really hurt. So your kind words helped ease my pain!

Thanks Bro. PM me and I will show you how to setup a "TomShane Filter".

Thor:

Thanks for the kinds words. They are appreciated. We get lots of feedback and we definitely appreciate the positive ones. :D

Just got this email:

Max:

Your site sucks. You are a tool.

Signed,

Juan

That really hurt. So your kind words helped ease my pain!

Thanks Bro. PM me and I will show you how to setup a "TomShane Filter".

Juan seems like a cool guy. You should extend him an invitation to join.

Thor99,

Would you be intrested in coming to my house for the Yankee season opener and maybe having a makeout session?

Circle one

YES or NO

Sincerely,

Easy in NY

Maybe. It would be interracial, though. Can you handle the stares from small minded people? I am a Sox fan after all.

i like the site too...i was wondering where you had all gone off to.

Glad you found us. You get snowed in last weekend? It was rain and floods here, but they said your corner of the state got a crapload of snow.

Glad you found us. You get snowed in last weekend? It was rain and floods here, but they said your corner of the state got a crapload of snow.

yeah...we got 16 inches here, but in some areas close by there was as much as 30. we lost electricity a few times and the roads were all snowed in. but...today its like 60 out and everything is melting.

Archived