StillerPaul's favorite QB is not RoethlisDidn'tGetInBerger

us? I don't think I saw you out there on that play stiller. what # were you wearin anyway?

:)

Nothing wrong with using the "us" context when discussing your favorite squad. It is funny though because I say it as well and I always step back from it and I think that I basically did nothing for the team except show up drunk and full from tailgating all morning and lose my voice. Now that's a contribution.;)

Way to tell him, Raffy. There definately is an "us" in our favorite football teams. Yea we may just sit on our duffs in front of the TV and cheer like hell, thats true. But there is also such a thing as MOJO that only we fans can bring that to the team in our own little ways. We bring bad mojo, the team loses. Good mojo brings the team home a win. Joewillie, ya just gotta believe!

:cheers:

I agree with you raffy but I fear stillers head is starting to swell. I gotta try to bust on him when I can as he doesn't leave many openings.

as far as favorite steeler fans posting on this board, i'd rank stiller up there in the top 10 or 12 for sure :)

Archived