Big Ben Value?

jets22

Looking for input.....From a fantasy football stand point, what do you think Big Ben is worth. I have a $$ league draft coming up and another owner is looking to deal Ben for a Pick....what round do you think is fair? 14 team keeper league, so talent is tight. Thanks

Looking for input.....From a fantasy football stand point, what do you think Big Ben is worth. I have a $$ league draft coming up and another owner is looking to deal Ben for a Pick....what round do you think is fair? 14 team keeper league, so talent is tight. Thanks

To be quite honest, I don't feel Ben is a huge commodity in terms of fantasy football. Ben wins football games, but that doesn't necessarily translate to good fantasy numbers. I wouldn't give up more than a 5th rounder to be honest.

I agree he isn't great by any means for fantasy purpose.....I was thinking along the lines of a 5th round as well, all I have right name is Chris simms, and Chad Pennington, and it is a keeper league...so tough to get anyone unless I roll the dice on a rookie.

I would deal a 12th or 13th round pick for Big Ben. Maybe even 11 but that's as high as I would go. I actually like Big Ben this year for fantasy and think he will come back from the accident and be a fine #2 or #3 QB.

The Steelers like to run the ball but with Bettis gone and Staley getting old they may go a little bit more now with the pass. He still has Hines Ward and Heath Miller and Cedrick Wilson, while not Randle-El, is still decent and not to mention Santonio Holmes.

Fantasy is about predicting the future and not looking too hard at just the past. While Big Ben has been an average to bad fantasy player I feel he will put up good numbers in the coming years. I would only trade for him in kepper leagues though.

Ben is solid, you can depend on him to not loose for you...not many sacks, fumbles or interceptions. Useful as well if you can get one or 2 of his recievers to give extra points as it were. Once in a while as well he will have a game where he has to throw a lot and when those happen he puts up some big numbers. Basically if you have a lot of depth at RB, or a strong defence he's a solid pick, especially if you don't trust the QB's you have.

Big Ben is not a good QB for Fantasy. He doesn't put up much yardage or TD's.

Yeah, but with Bus gone, his value could rise.

The Steelers do have some big backs in Staley and Kreider, but can they supply Bus' effectiveness of getting into the endzone. Some of Bus' production goes elsewhere. Whether it warrants a boost in his value is another thing?

Archived