Fox Sports:Has our Group of LB's Ranked 23rd

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

blah blah blah-who friggin cares what these experts (ahem) have to say and what thier rankings are-it doesn't equate to the playing field-never does.Hey a lot of these same guys were putting us in the Super Bowl at this time last year

blah blah blah-who friggin cares what these experts (ahem) have to say and what thier rankings are-it doesn't equate to the playing field-never does.Hey a lot of these same guys were putting us in the Super Bowl at this time last year

Where we these guys from? Some obscure paper in Arkansas?

I attribute the poor rankings this team has right now to poor coaching and an inept offense that had too many three and outs last year.The defense couldn't get off the field-look at how many minutes they played in comparison to the offense-I'll bet you it was the highest in the league by far.

This year we'll see.Do I think we are better coached and better manned team now?Absolutely

I attribute the poor rankings this team has right now to poor coaching and an inept offense that had too many three and outs last year.The defense couldn't get off the field-look at how many minutes they played in comparison to the offense-I'll bet you it was the highest in the league by far.

This year we'll see.Do I think we are better coached and better manned team now?Absolutely

I agree. Too bad without Abraham and switching to the 3-4, we'll probably still see growing pains.

Archived