Now THIS WR corps scares ME....

SoFlaJets

LWR 80 BROWN Troy 93/8 13 Childress Bam CF05 19 Smith Zuriel SF06~ 5 Musinski Rich SF05~ 18 Shelton Matt CF06

WR2 00 Kight Kelvin SF06 00 Henry Keron SF06~

RWR 87 Caldwell Reche U/SD 17 Jackson Chad 06/2~ 15 McGrew Michael CF05~ 14 Stone John SF06 19 Davis Erik CF06

Daniel Graham and Ben Watson aren't mentioned here... not to burst your bubble but if you put the two of them into the equation being that NE is going to run a lot of double tight formations I would have to say they definetly give Brady enough talented recievers to throw the ball to.

Daniel Graham and Ben Watson aren't mentioned here... not to burst your bubble but if you put the two of them into the equation being that NE is going to run a lot of double tight formations I would have to say they definetly give Brady enough talented recievers to throw the ball to.

Graham and Watson (as you know) aren't WR's-this is a receiever thread

Ah, can't hate a very astute football fan who knows what he is talking about.

Well said.:cheers:

Branch

Brown

Caldwell

Jackson

Graham

Watson

VS.

Andre Dyson

Justin Miller

David Barrett

Kerry Rhodes

Erik Coleman

Jonathan Vilma

Yeah, I think I like our chances. By the way, a special thanks to www.ourlads.com for helping me remember just who in the hell the Jets had in their secondary.

hahahaha, pitiful.

Although I do think jackson is going to be a beast and if he wasn't on the pats he would lead all rookies in recieving.

If Jackson is half as successful as the other UF WR's.......well he will be out of the NFL in two years.

Archived