How can we get Gore?

CoachTsurfing

Looking at the list of RB. Frank Gore has a good rush av. of 4.8 and a little over 600 yds for the season. Duckett rush av. was 3.1 and had 380 yds per game. I would think they need a wr and maybe McCariens or Straight at db. How are they looking on the def side of the ball? Any thoughts?

Looking at the list of RB. Frank Gore has a good rush av. of 4.8 and a little over 600 yds for the season. Duckett rush av. was 3.1 and had 380 yds per game. I would think they need a wr and maybe McCariens or Straight at db. How are they looking on the def side of the ball? Any thoughts?

Rememeber one thing though,Duckett`s primary role on the falcons is in short yardage situations. (3rd & 1,3rd & 2,and on the goal line)so that stat is a littlle misleading.

He has verified learning disability, but worked hard to try to compensate for it.

and really guys how smart do you have to be to be a RB?

"OK Frank listen

this is the 2 hole this is the 4 and 6, this is the 1,3, and 5 oh yea if I'm passing and you see some guy in a uniform that's not ours comin' after me block him OK?Got it? good now line up here and don't move till I say HIKE..."

I dont know for a fact that he got a 5, but if he can pick up the 49rs offensive playbook and run to daylight, he will make a 6 figure salary. Not too bad.

Brock berlin, on the other hand, got like a 12, and he is just dumb as a doorknob. He's also a guy that Spurrier gave up on. I despise Spurrier like the plague, but he knows something about QBs. To have Visor Boy AND Gibbs give up on Ramsey is something interesting.

and really guys how smart do you have to be to be a RB?

"OK Frank listen

this is the 2 hole this is the 4 and 6, this is the 1,3, and 5 oh yea if I'm passing and you see some guy in a uniform that's not ours comin' after me block him OK?Got it? good now line up here and don't move till I say HIKE..."

I used to think that until I saw B.J. Askew not pick up a blitz and our QB broke his wrist as a result.

Archived