Giants Chiefs Game

vanDoug

The Chiefs talent is overrated. Wont go through it player by player, ill just say their OLINE is in shambles and you need say no more.Their left tackle couldnt play left tackle 5 years ago in his prime. Now they have Turley playing LT 3 major back surgeries and 20 pounds lighter - later. Its a recipe for disaster.

Defensively Herm still doesnt understand that you can dominate play after play playing the basic cover 2 defense only you have 6 allpros as they did in Tampa. The Chiefs do have some talent on defense, but not enough to run that system. You saw it again lastnight, Eli had all night and day to dissect the cover 2 because the pass rush just wasnt there. The Chiefs dont have the pass rush to make it work and their DTs are average at best.

The Chiefs are going to win 6 games this year. Maybe.

I said that months ago. Think I predicted 6-10 or 7-9 at best when everyone was saying 10-6 - that he won't touch the offense & he'll make the defense better. Baloney. He cannot help himself from touching everything, including things that work. THE #1 OFFENSE IN THE NFL two years running. There are OT's galore in the draft, and even without Roaf's retirement he spent plenty of time injured last year & he's 36 or whatever anyway. Herm takes a DE and a safety and a backup QB on day one (and don't think for a second they didn't draft EXACTLY who Herm wanted).

It's so stupid. If run properly, pretty much ANY defensive scheme works when 6 of the players are pro-bowlers - they'll make plays even if they're technically in the wrong schemes. Just watch Vilma this year.

Also saw it coming that coming off a 4-12 season the Jets will have a better record than the Chiefs coming off a 10-6 record. So beautiful. So beautiful. I do feel bad for the Chiefs fans though - no one deserves Herm, and with a $12M contract he's not going anywhere for a while. At the end of this season they're all going to be asking each other "Hey, did you realize Herm had a career losing record before coming here too? How'd we miss that?"

Hey Lia - care to step up and defend your man now? We're all waiting to hear your spin on this one... The Chiefs look awful thus far, vanilla or not. And to see Herm nodding his head up and down while trying to look pensive the whole game is rediculous.

thumb.fd53c2efa9c2432b89c9e0f13399596f.chiefs_giants_football_eru109.jpg

It's the look that says "Green, Red - I still don't have any idea what the hell is going on out there. Must be Solari's fault..."

thumb.fd53c2efa9c2432b89c9e0f13399596f.chiefs_giants_football_eru109.jpg

Who the eff can I throw under the bus for this debacle?

Saw Carl Peterson on the sideline at the end of the game on Fox. Looked like someone had just told him a close famliy member had met an untimely manner 5 minutes ago.

I was saying way back when that the Chiefs would go 6-10 while everyone was saying they will make the playoffs. Now if I'm allowed to I would like to change that to 4-12. One and done from Herm and big Carl in KC.

Vegas line for under/over win totals is Chiefs at 9.5. Have to call a friend in Vegas TODAY and get down some cash on the under forthwith before the bookies wake up to the unfoling KC catastrophe.

PM me the number Bugg. If Dick Vermiel couldn't get this team to the playoffs last year how will Herm get them to even 5 wins with the loss in talent they has sustained?

Archived