Jets fan bashing on Chief Planet

24champbailey

she won't Max I read her mocking us when someone invited her over-as for JI lately who ARE some of these people anyway?(I won't mention the names)these guys feel they have to post in EVERY thread like 10 times?There's a guy who signed up in May who has more posts than I do there and I've been there since 2003

I feel very rejected. And oddly I feel like I just lost out on a potential $55. Weird, lol.

Ha ha! Remember all that, Max? The comparisons between Cowher and Herm? Holy sht, what an insult to Cowher.

JetMo...

Cowher not being an x - o guy? I fear if I actually comment on that....I will have a YJF type post and I will crash the server.

Max, how are the Jets going to score 20 points tonight?

Ramsey TD to Coles followed by the extra point, this drive was setup by an interception.

Clemens TD to Cotchery followed by the extra point.

Nugent kicks a 32 yarder.

Nugent kicks a 41 yarder.

Anything else I can do for you? I will be signing off soon to watch the game, lol.

Ramsey TD to Coles followed by the extra point, this drive was setup by an interception.

Clemens TD to Cotchery followed by the extra point.

Nugent kicks a 32 yarder.

Nugent kicks a 41 yarder.

Anything else I can do for you? I will be signing off soon to watch the game, lol.

Thanks Nostradamus! Enjoy the game. Will there be more pancakes on the menu? :P

Is it a Carvel? Best ice cream cakes ever.

old Frank and his cookie puss cakes-who doesn't think he was calling his 20-something girlfriends that back then

Carvel is the ONLY way to go when you are talking about ice cream cakes!

Carvel is the ONLY way to go when you are talking about ice cream cakes!

have you tried cold stone creamery? dont know if they do cakes... BUT .. there ice cream is sooooo sinful i feel as if i have to do a hail mary after i eat it!! :mrgreen:

she won't Max I read her mocking us when someone invited her over-as for JI lately who ARE some of these people anyway?(I won't mention the names)these guys feel they have to post in EVERY thread like 10 times?There's a guy who signed up in May who has more posts than I do there and I've been there since 2003

Right? I go through a 5 page thread, and I recognize maybe 3 names. It definitely went teenybopper.

Right? I go through a 5 page thread, and I recognize maybe 3 names. It definitely went teenybopper.

OK it's not just me-hey we all used to and some still do post at JI-but it's like being in a college dorm room drinking party lately-somethings up

Archived