Jets fan bashing on Chief Planet

24champbailey

That's one of the saddest threads on any message board I've ever seen. The most depressing thing is that a mod is partially responsible for letting it get so out of control. Unbelievable.

sad indeed, even one of the crap planet mods called Jet Babe a b*tch. It is the worst messageboard I have ever seen by far.

That's one of the saddest threads on any message board I've ever seen. The most depressing thing is that a mod is partially responsible for letting it get so out of control. Unbelievable.

I only looked at the first couple of pages but those KC fans are nothing but loyal. Only one or two fans agreed with LesterLyles.

The thread has hit 25 pages! That is 10 more than Max will get in his Birthday thread :P

I only looked at the first couple of pages but those KC fans are nothing but loyal. Only one or two fans agreed with LesterLyles.

The thread has hit 25 pages! That is 10 more than Max will get in his Birthday thread :P

A lot of JI regulars stirring the pot over there. Kind of lame in my book.

Wasn't Lester Lyles a hermaphrodite? I know there are alot of them over at JI who have recently turned on him.

Seems like a lot of folks who loved the douchebag in the old country have only recently become aware of his doucehbagishness. Which kind of annoys me. When Sooth was trying to cement his relationship with the Jets he cracked down hard on anyone telling the truth about the imbecile on a few occasions. Nothing major, but you heard and saw it.

Follow the links, the end of BS from Himself starts at around 10 minutes, whereupon the happy horsespit stops completely. Lagreca deserves a world of credit for using 10 minutes to fluff this a-hole and then nailing his lying butt, if only politely. Lagreca has made the lis:Nuts: t in Coach Jerk Chicken's desk. Figure Edwards is about to get a taste of some serious discontent based on the Jints effort.

http://1050espnradio.com/

Seems like a lot of folks who loved the douchebag in the old country have only recently become aware of his doucehbagishness. Which kind of annoys me. When Sooth was trying to cement his relationship with the Jets he cracked down hard on anyone telling the truth about the imbecile on a few occasions. Nothing major, but you heard and saw it.

That wasn't lost on me, neither. "Suck it up". That's all he said, over and over. These Chiefs fans pointed out, in one pre-season game, everything that is wrong with Herm, and why he is unfit to be a HC in the NFL. We repeated these things for 5 years on the JI MB, and were told to "suck it up". Now all the sycophants are turning on him and Cannizaro.

I always said that Max, Shane, Smizzy et al were just the first wave of defectors. Get ready for round two.

Im a Bronco fan over on the Orange Mane, forget who invited me here but he was a cool dude. Anyway here is a link to that sorry site for chef fans-

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145822&page=1&pp=15

Check it out, its good for laughs.

Classy group of guys. Called Jets Babe a cumdumpster and an open hatchet wound.

I wonder if she's okay. No one is kissing her ass and telling her how wonderful she is.

thanks for posting champ & good luck to your broncs this season.

I always liked the chiefs & their fans. that thread is an internet low imo.

while herm took the team down a notch by agreeing to be the coach, chief fans took themselves doen a notch as well

A lot of JI regulars stirring the pot over there. Kind of lame in my book.

especially snce the JIers were the biggest Herm spuge slupers of all-time.

JNs success is rooted in the banned posters who were crapcanned cause of anti-Herm statements.

Hey JIers, better late than never I guess when it comes to understanding football.

especially snce the JIers were the biggest Herm spuge slupers of all-time.

JNs success is rooted in the banned posters who were crapcanned cause of anti-Herm statements.

Hey JIers, better late than never I guess when it comes to understanding football.

Ahem.

BZ

lol..i think she's 17..

17 and the 30 and 40 year old men are chasing? Love those pedo's...****ing losers.

Reminds me of my 20 year old sister and her 32 year old Farm League Baseball boyfriend...thank god they only lasted a few months he was such a waste.

17 and the 30 and 40 year old men are chasing? Love those pedo's...****ing losers.

Reminds me of my 20 year old sister and her 32 year old Farm League Baseball boyfriend...thank god they only lasted a few months he was such a waste.

Wow, my sister went through the same thing. Tried not to fight it and let her figure it out for herself.

That thread is terrible. Man they attacked Lester. Talk about zero tolerance. All he said is Herm would ruin the franchise. Didn't see anyone asking him to explain.

Oh and if JetsBabe ever starts posting here, I will ban anyone she wants me to. \:D/

Some dude actually posted this:

It's not Herm's fault that Penny's arm kept falling off, or that your kicker went wide right against the Steelers.

Well certainly you can't pin the first injury on Herm. But who rushed him back and played him when he was hurt?

Agreed, Herm's not a great X and O guy, but neither is Cowher, and he won a SB...

I can't even respond to that. Just can't.

That thread is terrible. Man they attacked Lester. Talk about zero tolerance. All he said is Herm would ruin the franchise. Didn't see anyone asking him to explain.

Oh and if JetsBabe ever starts posting here, I will ban anyone she wants me to. \:D/

she won't Max I read her mocking us when someone invited her over-as for JI lately who ARE some of these people anyway?(I won't mention the names)these guys feel they have to post in EVERY thread like 10 times?There's a guy who signed up in May who has more posts than I do there and I've been there since 2003

I've talked to her on AIM and MySpace...she's not that great...and she's taken.

she won't Max I read her mocking us when someone invited her over-as for JI lately who ARE some of these people anyway?(I won't mention the names)these guys feel they have to post in EVERY thread like 10 times?There's a guy who signed up in May who has more posts than I do there and I've been there since 2003

JI is a train wreck. I don't even go over there anymore to read that dribble.

Max has created a great messageboard for people who understand football and can appreciate a good debate. Be it about football or Vida!

Archived