Anyone see Vilma??

4HCrew

The one thing I noticed over and over last night was that Vilma's name was rarely mentioned other than his player bio. Going to be real interesting to see how this works out

He was too busy fighting off OLinemen, ones that DFat should have tied up, to be in on the play.

Get used to it.

The one thing I noticed over and over last night was that Vilma's name was rarely mentioned other than his player bio. Going to be real interesting to see how this works out

I thought the D was pretty good. Who cares if he isn't making all the tackles he was last year. As long as the D is awesome does it really matter?

He played with the first team defense the first half of both preseason games. Against Tampa he was credited with 0 tackles and 2 assisted tackles. Against the Redskins he was credited with 1 tackle and 2 assisted tackles.

The fear that he wouldn't flourish in a 3-4 as an inside LB'er appear to have merit.

He played with the first team defense the first half of both preseason games. Against Tampa he was credited with 0 tackles and 2 assisted tackles. Against the Redskins he was credited with 1 tackle and 2 assisted tackles.

The fear that he wouldn't flourish in a 3-4 as an inside LB'er appear to have merit.

So you would also agree then that the fear that Edwards would destroy the NFL's #1 offense immediately also appeared to have merit.

Shut out by the Vaginants. What a friggin' joke.

In the 3-4 he wont be as productive making tackels like he did last year.Then again he was the only one making tackles last year.Time will tell.

check the stats, everyone was making tackles last year. Only because the offense was so terrible, almost every starter was in the top five in tackles at their respective positions.

Archived