• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm guessing Barlow coughed it up?

The only game I can watch tonight is the Steelers/Eagles game. Big Ben has thrown a pick.

yea, not exactly taking lessons from cumar.

The media slurped that connection enough and now they can write a story based around that fumble and how the jets running back situation is the worst its been in a long time.

yea, not exactly taking lessons from cumar.

The media slurped that connection enough and now they can write a story based around that fumble and how the jets running back situation is the worst its been in a long time.

I feel for you guys. Unless the Jets put on a clinic the media is going to be all over Mangini and the "bad trade" for Barlow. Pricks.

I wouldnt make too much of that first fumble- that is the direct result of not playing- he had one carry going into this game, and didnt run in contact drills since the trade.

Its too knee jerk to condemn him-

how bout Rhodes with the pick!!!

I wouldnt make too much of that first fumble- that is the direct result of not playing- he had one carry going into this game, and didnt run in contact drills since the trade.

Its too knee jerk to condemn him-

how bout Rhodes with the pick!!!

I thought that was coleman.

I feel for you guys. Unless the Jets put on a clinic the media is going to be all over Mangini and the "bad trade" for Barlow. Pricks.

Giants defense isn't shabby, but I agree. Barlow right now is an albatross around Mangini's neck. He just looks like a real POS, but he went to PITT and Curtis Martin was gonna straighten him out.

Giants defense isn't shabby, but I agree. Barlow right now is an albatross around Mangini's neck. He just looks like a real POS, but he went to PITT and Curtis Martin was gonna straighten him out.

don't u love that story, its like a friggin disney movie or something...