is cinci that good...or gb that bad??

gg

GB definately....I would have added Tennessee with the way Volek was playing, but since they added Collins, not so sure

I dont think Collins will start vs the Jets- he hasnt even practiced with the team yet.

Hey rbl, i just booked my trip to Hot 'lanta for the GT-Miami game.

Things are falling into place...

Anybody else bothered that catching 10 minutes of this game between Family Guy reruns and Good Eats I have seen a guy named DD Duckett make more good runs than all the Jet RBs combined have made all preseason?

PS: Their Brad Smith (Reggie McNeal) looks better than ours and they picked him in the 6th round.

See what a complete OFFENSE looks like. Did Cincinnati draft an OL with any of their first round picks the last few years?

I hope you are joking. Do you know anything about the Bengals O-line, I think not.

LT. Levi Jones drafted by the Bengals in the 1st round (#10 overall) of the 2002 draft.

LG. Eric Steinbach drafted by the Bengals in the 2nd round (1st pick in 2nd round) of the 2003 draft.

C. Rich Braham drafted in the 3rd round of the 94 draft (only two centers drafted higher that year; Mawae and Ruddy)

RG. Bobbie Williams drafted in the 2nd round of the 2000 draft.

RT. Willie Anderson draft in the 1st round (#10 overall) by the Bengals in the 1996 draft.

So to answer your question, 2 of the 5 starters on the Bengal O-line have been picked in the 1st round by the Bengals. Another was the 1st pick in the 2nd round by the Bengals. The final two were high draft picks acquired by the Bengals. You build your team from the lines out....

I hope you are joking. Do you know anything about the Bengals O-line, I think not.

LT. Levi Jones drafted by the Bengals in the 1st round (#10 overall) of the 2002 draft.

LG. Eric Steinbach drafted by the Bengals in the 2nd round (1st pick in 2nd round) of the 2003 draft.

C. Rich Braham drafted in the 3rd round of the 94 draft (only two centers drafted higher that year; Mawae and Ruddy)

RT. Willie Anderson draft in the 1st round (#10 overall) by the Bengals in the 1996 draft.

So to answer your question, 2 of the 5 starters on the Bengal O-line have been picked in the 1st round by the Bengals. Another was the 1st pick in the 2nd round by the Bengals. The final two were high draft picks acquired by the Bengals. You build your team from the lines out....

Damn, you beat me to it.

I remember being on the road, listening to the draft on the radio, and the braodcast team going nuts, calling out Cincy for making a HORRIBLE pick.

Cincy was called out for years for selecting Jones so early.

ownedub1.jpg

Archived