Jets Fueled by Fantastic Finale

NIGHT STALKER

i really hope not SJF...that would be very depressing...

Well we did so deal with it.:P

Bobby will add some depth and veteran expierence to our DLine...we currently didn't have a back-up with more then what? 2 or 3 years expierence in the league and never as a starter? I like the Hamiliton pick-up personally.

Also, it was a pretty fun 2nd half last night with Ramsey & B.Smith stealing the show. Ridgeway also had one hell of a grab in the 3rd Quarter, although he seems to likely be out by 4pm today.

i posted that in the wrong thread..no clue how..LOL..

but im happy that we got Hamilton...

Well we did so deal with it.:P

Bobby will add some depth and veteran expierence to our DLine...we currently didn't have a back-up with more then what? 2 or 3 years expierence in the league and never as a starter? I like the Hamiliton pick-up personally.

Also, it was a pretty fun 2nd half last night with Ramsey & B.Smith stealing the show. Ridgeway also had one hell of a grab in the 3rd Quarter, although he seems to likely be out by 4pm today.

A less meaningful game would be hard to find. But if they're going to keep score(and charge regular season parking, tickets and cocnessions), better to win than to lose.

Under some coaches formerly employed here this would've been grounds to again loudly announce the team's Super Bowl-readiness and a parade of self-absorbed congratulations, whereupon the season would then start with a thud. No more.

Archived