I just realized...

Boozer76

We got both Hamilton and Mosley for Brooks Bollinger. We supposedly traded the undisclosed draft pick we received from MIN for Hamilton. I would have been satisfied with a pair of dirty socks for Bollinger, Tannenbaum ended up giving us alot of depth on the DL. Not bad at all.

while I give bolly a lot more value than socks, you sure can't complain on how this whole thing was handled. right from the giving all 4 q'backs a shot. I kinda think in hindsight the front office always knew he was gone, just trying to raise his stock a little in camp

We got both Hamilton and Mosley for Brooks Bollinger. We supposedly traded the undisclosed draft pick we received from MIN for Hamilton. I would have been satisfied with a pair of dirty socks for Bollinger, Tannenbaum ended up giving us alot of depth on the DL. Not bad at all.

You are right. Getting a box of "K" balls for Bollinger was a steal.. getting 2 DL, one being very young, was a heist.

We got both Hamilton and Mosley for Brooks Bollinger.

Ident dat sum sheeit! I tink da boyz dun good!

Hamilton just got aced out because they moved a stud LB back on the line. He's 35 and isn't a great help on passing downs, but he's a very good run stuffer and thats just what we needed.

Archived