maroney out for week 1

afosomf

Like a Pats fan said on KFFL:

"Well we could probably rest him for the next couple of weeks. We are playing the AFC door mats in consecutive weeks."

And it's not like the Pats don't have another quality RB.;)

who the hell believes anything a PatsFan says???;)

The more I think about it, the more this sounds fishy. Since when does an injury report come out of Foxboro early? Since when does a certainty regarding an injury come out of Foxboro ever? Then I read this at Patsfans.com:

September 04, 2006 from Riess.

Maroney back

Laurence Maroney was back at practice for the Patriots today after missing last week's workouts, and Thursday's preseason finale. He took full pad reps behind Dillon, Faulk and Evans.

You're 'gonna risk making his knee worse? Is this is just for show to stave off ESPN and whomever leaked the story - accurate or not? Interesting....

Well the injury doesn't sound super serious, limited reps aren't much of a risk , and it's probably a good idea to have him there. Some reps are better than none especially when it comes to a rookie your grooming and one who might have to come in this season.

The more I think about it, the more this sounds fishy. Since when does an injury report come out of Foxboro early? Since when does a certainty regarding an injury come out of Foxboro ever? Then I read this at Patsfans.com:

September 04, 2006 from Riess.

Maroney back

Laurence Maroney was back at practice for the Patriots today after missing last week's workouts, and Thursday's preseason finale. He took full pad reps behind Dillon, Faulk and Evans.

You're 'gonna risk making his knee worse? Is this is just for show to stave off ESPN and whomever leaked the story - accurate or not? Interesting....

garb-- you cannot trust Mumbles, he is out for wk 1 , it could be anything from a heachache to both his legs amputated.

the menincus report was just a rumor which i do not believe for 1 minute.

Like a Pats fan said on KFFL:

"Well we could probably rest him for the next couple of weeks. We are playing the AFC door mats in consecutive weeks."

And it's not like the Pats don't have another quality RB.;)

Yeah he looked good last year.

You rode Savage's jock on bashing Martin but Dillons extension was unneccessary and one of the dumbest in the NFL.

But the Pats don't pay for past performances.:rolleyes:

Can Chad Jackson learn a NFL playbook yet?

Hope NE doesn't have another Bethel Johnson 2nd round bust on their hands.

Yup!!!!!!!!

older and wiser but not close to 69 like garbie.

Why is it that no one got the 69 joke. No one. :Cuss:

Honestly, that's the last time I make a "racey" joke. I'll just stick to being caustic. It suits me. LOL!

Anyway, it's not that I do not trust BB, - he does not reveal a thing - especially injuries. But I have trust IN him. As a Pats fan, how could I not?

Why is it that no one got the 69 joke. No one. :Cuss:

Honestly, that's the last time I make a "racey" joke. I'll just stick to being caustic. It suits me. LOL!

Anyway, it's not that I do not trust BB, - he does not reveal a thing - especially injuries. But I have trust IN him. As a Pats fan, how could I not?

Garbie-- i got your joke, i know you are not soixante-neuf... just playing along

You rode Savage's jock on bashing Martin but Dillons extension was unneccessary and one of the dumbest in the NFL.

But the Pats don't pay for past performances.:rolleyes:

Dude, is that directed at me?

I said from the day the Pats extended Dillon, it was a huge mistake, and I stand by that today.

30+ year old RB's have no place in the NFL.

Archived