Attention Smizzy {URGENT}

Green Jets & Ham

I Guess Smiz isn't around?

I know this league had 12 GM's, I saw it only a few days ago, so someone must have bailed at the last minute

I hope I'm not over-stepping my bounds here Smiz, but the draft is tonite and we have no time to waste, so I'll assume we're supposed to have 12 GM's and solicit one more

ATTENTION ALL POSTERS

Does anyone want this last spot in LEAGUE #5 ... its free ... all you need is a yahoo account, and to be signed in to your yahoo account before you register

BUT PLEASE, only a serious FF player who will definitely be there for tonites live draft at 10:30 PM, and try to be there at least ten minutes early ... I'm sure Simz would agree, we only want someone we can count on

Anyhow, here's the registration info ...

LEAGUE ID# - 84027

PASSWORD - jets

Below is the link

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

ATTENTION ALL POSTERS

Smizzy set-up a 12 team fantasy football league for JN Posters, we had 12 but someone bailed at the last minute ... the draft is scheduled for tonite, 10:30 PM, and we need 12 {now we have 11} or we can't draft

Does anyone want this last spot in LEAGUE #5 ... its free ... all you need is a yahoo account, and to be signed in to your yahoo account before you register

BUT PLEASE, only a serious FF player who will definitely be there for tonites live draft at 10:30 PM, and try to be there at least ten minutes early ... I'm sure Simz would agree, we only want someone we can count on

Anyhow, here's the registration info ...

LEAGUE ID# - 84027

PASSWORD - jets

Below is the link

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

i'd love to, but both my kids had their first day of school today (one started kindergarten, the other pre-k), so it's probably not a good night. if it looks like i'll be available, and the slot's still open, i'll do it.

if someone else (or multiple someones's) is available tonight, but concerned about involvement during the season, i'll split the duties, with no complaints on the draft, promise.

Archived