A must win by Tyson Rauch

Maxman

Good job Tyson. Damn right its a must win, this should be the slam dunk W of the season.

If we cant run the ball vs the titans defense we are gonna have major problems. The titans will stack the box and try and make Chad beat them. Hopefully Chad can do some good things and get some 1st downs and put some points on the board early, that should really open up the running game.

And our defense should not give up more than 20 against the titans. The Titans are horrible on both sides of the ball. Honestly, we should dominate this game from start to finish.

This is not a "must win" game. If anyone thinks so, that means you think the season is over with 15 games left.

It would be far better for them to win than lose for the reasons outlined in the article. And we all just prefer winning to losing. But winning week 1 assures this team of nothing, and losing week 1 condemns this team to nothing. Hence, it is not a must-win.

It is not a must win but I do think it is important for the fans and the team to get a win and or take some positives out of this game- the new regime needs something to build on and we need to rid the negativity that has surrounded the team.

It is not a "must win", but it is a game we should be able to win, and fairly easily, IMO. Now, a loss does not mean the end of the world. But a poor performance is not acceptable. Play well, limit the mistakes.

I go with mbn. No one really expects a playoff season but if they lose

Sunday I want to see them competitive and focused.

so what would be an acceptable loss Sperm? and going 0-1 and playing against NE? you will not start getting a little nervous being 0-2?

I don't think it's unimportant or an acceptable loss if we start 0-1. I wouldn't like it, or starting out 0-2, one bit. I think it makes Mangini's job harder considering his being a newbie with few friends in the media.

But it isn't a "must win" game. The last "must win" game we were in was in January 2005 in Pittsburgh.

Archived