4 and 4 at the break

Maxman

take a look at the Jets schedule and try to guess what their record will be at the break. 4 and 4 was my preseason BEST CASE scenario.

It is funny because I thought going to Buffalo would be easier than beating Miami at home. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

4 and 4 would be pretty sweet though going into the bye. With all the changed they made. Anyone think it is possible?

The game vs Buff is a tough one..they lose that UGH Colts and Jax? could be two more losses so there is your 4 losses.. beating Miami, Detroit and Cleveland could happen but winning three in a row hmmm... I will say if the Jets beat Buff they can do 4-4 if they lose 3-5

take a look at the Jets schedule and try to guess what their record will be at the break. 4 and 4 was my preseason BEST CASE scenario.

It is funny because I thought going to Buffalo would be easier than beating Miami at home. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

4 and 4 would be pretty sweet though going into the bye. With all the changed they made. Anyone think it is possible?

1-7

6-2 i think jax might be tough...

1-7

that is surprising.... i guess you have to concede that we won the first game of the year... i thought you would have said that one doesnt count some how.

5 and 3 at the break is more than I can even dream about at this point. That would mean they beat the Bills, Browns, Lions, Fins and lost to the Colts and Jags. 3 losses to 3 of the top 10 teams in the league would be great. But it is too early.

They are going to lay an egg at least once in one of those other games. Beating both the Fins and Bills would be rough. I still think 4 and 4 is the best case scenario.

if the jets lose at buffalo this weekend the season is going to get long quick. you can pretty much pencil in 2 l's vs. jax and indy. miami has back to back games with tennesse and houston so they are about to right the ship and will be in decent shape by the jets game.

i hate to say it in week 3 but if the jets lay an egg in buffalo they are in for a tough year. win this week and try to steal one of the jax/indy games and the jets are legitimate contenders. its a long road back from 1-4.

If I was Chad Pennington, I'd come out to the Jags game all fired up. Leftwich listed Chad as the only person slower than him in the NFL. He refused to name anyone else because he didn't want to disrespect them.

I don't like the Jags, I think Leftwich is overrated. They have a good D, but I think Chad can beat it.

Anywhere from 3-5 to 5-3 really.

@ Buffalo

vs Indianapolis

@ Jacksonville

vs Miami

vs Detroit

@ Cleveland

---The last 3 games of the schedule (including the last 2) are VERY winnable. Miami's playing like **** so it puts them in that catagory & we're the home team. IF we win in Buffalo, I'm going with 5-3. I believe if we can beat Buffalo in Buffalo then we can beat Miami here and then be able to beat Detroit & Cleveland. 5-3 at the break! That would that be great!.

Archived